Branded New Component 6" Speaker Set Sell Very Cheap!!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Branded New Component 6" Speaker Set Sell Very Cheap!!!!!!

Eric79

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
chew118,noted your message & your PM replied.Thanks!

Anybody interested plz remember to provide your "EMAIL ADDRESS" to me.Thanks!!!

83cat

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hi, eric , one of my 6.5" bass got griii sound come out when vibrate, only on certain note about 300hz-450hz sound produce, the cover on the woofer(the middle one) will vibrate and create the sound..pls help me,

not putting too high amp power about 60watt rms per channel only (but ofcause not putting to max lah), also not becos of distrotion becos my amp have more power to push the component, and the vibrate sound does come on note range about 300-450 hz no matter at low volume..

pls sms me or reply me on email.. thanks

however, for that price who others want to consider, it is very good material made component and very clear sound, ya the tweeter produce human sound that is very good as high level tweeter, can compete with rm500-600 component or more

Eric79

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
Hi 83cat,if found out the problem is from bass mid .Sure you can return back to me and I will change the new one for you.Remember it has 6 mths warranty.Don't worry!:)

Anyway,thanks for your free bump!!!You got PM!!!

83cat

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hi, eric, ya i can comfrim the sound is from the midbass only, if really not a fimialiar problem on others, than i am thinking getting one more from u,

becos the sound and quality is good for its price

83cat

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
how do i send it back to you? with all the component with box or just the midbass?

Eric79

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
83cat,you just send back 1pc midbass has problem one to me that's enough.The other one no need to send back.It's to save your Pos Laju cost :) Anyway,sorry for any inconvenience caused.My address already pm to you.Thanks.

chew118

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
if similiar case happen who going to bare the cost of sending the defect products for claims?

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
PM me the brand and the price bro...
also like to do business with u!!
hahaa

Eric79

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
Kancil Standerd,confirm received your payment already.Your goods to be sent by tommorow.Thanks & nice dealing with you!:)

Chew118,to be compromise,each other will bear at their own cost for courier services.Means buyer will paid by themselve when they send back to me;and I'm also paid by myself when send back to them.It will be fair for both party and they also happy for it.The most important is "100% guarranty to change" if found out the problem speaker.This is my commitment to my buyer. ^_^

Anyway,when you will bank in the payment to me?Since you commit to bank in yesterday but so far no receive it.Please man,be steady & punctual.Already pending more than 1 week already......he...he...^_^

Eric79

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
kangyoon20,they will charge estimate RM20-30 depend also which acc shop.You may ask howiechoo at ZTH since he is provide car installation services to ICE member.

Status
Not open for further replies.