Branded New Component 6" Speaker Set Sell Very Cheap!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Branded New Component 6" Speaker Set Sell Very Cheap!!!!!!

ellie2705

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
bro.. can PM me the brand, model and pics plz..
Thankz
very interested here.

fat_bob

Sep 15, 2005
MIRI
eric receive the midbase ready today... so for those who is intrested, this component set can say quite good, but for those of you who actually looking for a high end product i think u should find from other, this is a good for starter on low budget. the seller himself also give a good after sale support. One of my midbass spoil during the delivery, so he accept and change to a new midbass and send it to me. so my advise for those who need delivery i think u should pay a lilbit more for eric to do a nice packing so it wouldnot damage ur set cos the cost of delivery back ain no cheap... so eric nice dealing with you, may be will deal some more next time... ok thank.

83cat

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hi, i am 83cat, now i discover your component is really good, normall market rm450-550 can not fight althoug it is malaysia made.. very bright and clear sound and the tweeter crossover point are low that is mean it vocal on tweeter, very good product, bright and not sharp means can play high frequancy good!!

good material with wire gold plated connector, titanium poly cone,, i like it to play rock and dome tweeter produce vocal sound human very clear also, although it says to have low 87 db, but it is easier to push than my mohawk with 91++db.

Eric79

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
Thanks fat_bob & 83cat support and free bump!!!
Your comment are highly appreciate!!!:)

Interested plz pm your 'EMAIL ADDRESS' to me,thanks!!!

Eric79

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
Harixe ordered 2 sets,confirm received your payment already this afternoon.Item will be deliver by tommorow.Thanks & look forward for next deal with you again!:)

Eric79

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
PM replied.

Interested people plz send your 'EMAIL ADDRESS' to me.Thanks!

botakwong

Dec 11, 2005
I want too........

Hey Bro can you sms me the model and brand at 012-6222488 kelvin here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week, Bentley debuted the new Continental GT at the Bentley Gallery in Kuala Lumpur. Highlight of the night was perhaps the new 4.0L twin-turbo V8. The new Bentley powerplant delivers a maximum power of 507PS at 6,000rpm and 660Nm between 1,700 – 5,000rpm; effortless performance in traditional Bentley style. All this power is delivered to all four corners (40:60 rear biased) via 8-speed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience