Braless order at school

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
but the problem with f6 girls are that when u are in f3 or f4 when u know what to look for, u still a bit shy to look at the f6 girls....only when f5 then more daring la......for me it was like that la......

dunno about u guys.....any comment?

i'm not from VI, but i have a friend study there, tell me all VI naughty boy story and ghost story as well. Hoho.

9W2SW said:
but the problem with f6 girls are that when u are in f3 or f4 when u know what to look for, u still a bit shy to look at the f6 girls....only when f5 then more daring la......for me it was like that la......

dunno about u guys.....any comment?
"Regrets, I've had a few...", so sang ol' Frank.

I was uselessly shy up till F5. If only I was the perverted bastard version I am now, I would have scored more back then. I've had girls right up my doorstep and I did nothing...not a single fucking thing. Here's an advice to young boys with potential; Naivety, lose it young, lose it fast.

what si|verfish really meant;

si|verfish said:
I was uselessly shy up till F5. If only I was the perverted bastard version I am now, I would have scored more back then. I've had naked girls right up my bed and I did nothing...not a single fucking thing. Here's an advice to young boys with potential; Naivety, lose it young, lose it fast.

SSH :cyclops:

soulseaker said:
I'm from your so call rival school, the school that start with M......
soulseaker, i thougth VI rival is St. John?

si|verfish said:
I've had girls right up my doorstep and I did nothing...not a single fucking thing. Here's an advice to young boys with potential; Naivety, lose it young, lose it fast.
what a waste, man.

BlackSamurai said:
what a waste, man.
Tell me about it.

There's one time, in band camp...

Oops...sorry, wrong story. Anyway, there's one time, this classmate, a chick, wanted to introduce me to her little sis and her bunch of girlfriends, who apparently wanted to get to know me better. I fucking chickened out. She even tried dragging me (literally). Managed to escape, though. On hindsight, I should have been more than willing. What the hell was I thinking? I must have come across as an arrogant prick. Sigh...I was pretty useless back then.:emoticon_U:

si|verfish said:
Kanineh...:angry_smile: :emoticon_U:

hit the spot? no need to be shy lor. oyster on plater, admit lar. hannah not here, she vont know.

but now lesson learnt, now supper also whack rite?!. heheh :angel_smile:

sidetrack;
VI rivals were SJI, SJI had it all, convent BN; BBGS, st.marys (before they were kicked out) were best of friends!!

back then datuk keramat district; we were champions in hockey, badminton

arch-rivals with VI on badminton & soccer.

koolspyda said:
hit the spot? no need to be shy lor. oyster on plater, admit lar. hannah not here, she vont know.

but now lesson learnt, now supper also whack rite?!. heheh :angel_smile:
Oi, me small boy only lar, that time. Not so ganas one, ok. Somemore youngster in those days not like today, so very the open.

Mahai, my chinglish still buey pai mah.

lolz.. man.. so that's what i've been missing for going to an all boys school.. well i certainly didnt end up being gay as well as many others from all boys school.. hmm.. like i said.. its all not lost.. well at least for some horny buggers..

i recall during my days in F1, there was this trainee teacher who was super hot.. always in tight mini skirts or loose but extremely short skirts... and had silky smooth fair legs.. well.. needless to say.. you can see some bugger doing the submarine dive under their table.. :p

well i guess horniness does have an effect on people's creativity.. from the submarine dive act, new ideas evolved.. lolz.. first there was the pencil sharpener (those with mini mirrors behind it) on the shoe.. outcome wasnt really good.. so the buggers started buying those bigger pocket mirrors (about the diameter of an orange) tried to balance it on their shoes.. lolz.. man.. the faces of desperation.. always had a good laugh at that..

well it didnt really work out too.. and those buggers resorted to using their hands instead.. lolz.. bad idea.. some of them were nearly caught.. then came the ultimate plan... lolz.. one that work wonders.. but required the sacrifice of desperate souls to act as decoys.. the decoy would approach with textbook in hand, asking questions, distracting the teacher's attention and view.. to the pleasure of the rest.. each taking turns to stick their mirror totting hand between the legs and get a hard on from that.. :D sick man.. really sick...

si|verfish said:
Somemore youngster in those days not like today, so very the open.

yup, can share MMS & so on.

those days brag story, now ada "real" proof.

hid3 said:
lolz.. man.. so that's what i've been missing for going to an all boys school.. well i certainly didnt end up being gay as well as many others from all boys school.. hmm.. like i said.. its all not lost.. well at least for some horny buggers..

i recall during my days in F1, there was this trainee teacher who was super hot.. always in tight mini skirts or loose but extremely short skirts... and had silky smooth fair legs.. well.. needless to say.. you can see some bugger doing the submarine dive under their table.. :p

well i guess horniness does have an effect on people's creativity.. from the submarine dive act, new ideas evolved.. lolz.. first there was the pencil sharpener (those with mini mirrors behind it) on the shoe.. outcome wasnt really good.. so the buggers started buying those bigger pocket mirrors (about the diameter of an orange) tried to balance it on their shoes.. lolz.. man.. the faces of desperation.. always had a good laugh at that..

well it didnt really work out too.. and those buggers resorted to using their hands instead.. lolz.. bad idea.. some of them were nearly caught.. then came the ultimate plan... lolz.. one that work wonders.. but required the sacrifice of desperate souls to act as decoys.. the decoy would approach with textbook in hand, asking questions, distracting the teacher's attention and view.. to the pleasure of the rest.. each taking turns to stick their mirror totting hand between the legs and get a hard on from that.. :D sick man.. really sick...
Nice. Too bad you didn't have mobile phones with video recording capabilities back then, eh?

lolz... yeah man.. but considering that they were F1 students who hate studying... coming up with an idea like that is really impressive.. lolz.. confirming my theory on horniness lolz.. man.. if schools were to offer sexual favours for tops students, my guess is everyone will be studying like mad lolz..

if my memories serve me right.. that particular trainee teacher was surely hot.. creamy silk smooth legs.. hot bod.. sweet innocent looking face.. man.. my first crush lolz.. hmm.... should be in her late thirties now.. a potential MILF.. lolz.. man if only i can get my hands on her.. :p i would flip her around.. bend her over.. push up her skirt, tear off the panties (better still if its a thong.. just pull it aside.. lolz ) and give it to her there and then .. :p damn.. now i'm getting sick.. lolz..

hid3 said:
lolz... yeah man.. but considering that they were F1 students who hate studying... coming up with an idea like that is really impressive.. lolz.. confirming my theory on horniness lolz.. man.. if schools were to offer sexual favours for tops students, my guess is everyone will be studying like mad lolz..

if my memories serve me right.. that particular trainee teacher was surely hot.. creamy silk smooth legs.. hot bod.. sweet innocent looking face.. man.. my first crush lolz.. hmm.... should be in her late thirties now.. a potential MILF.. lolz.. man if only i can get my hands on her.. :p i would flip her around.. bend her over.. push up her skirt, tear off the panties (better still if its a thong.. just pull it aside.. lolz ) and give it to her there and then .. :p damn.. now i'm getting sick.. lolz..
Ok, that's a bit too much detail there, sonny boy.

BTW, usually memories are slightly better than reality. She might not be as hot as you remember she is.

Anyway, sexual favours for encouragement is a no no. You're teaching kids to do things for the wrong reasons. Not good.

Last edited:
hahahhaha

don;t get too details la..zth got lotsa small boys one..later tehy use all d tricks in their current 'teachers'..and get causght..and they ask..wheree do you learn all this?

zth lor..

i think this thread is developing ncely..........many many things to share about our younger days.........

sidetrack:
yes, i know the sji get all the chicks...but vi also get chicks from bbgs, and mgs.....they were a bit more open and wild. btw, my first gf as from cbn!

9W2SW said:
i think this thread is developing ncely..........many many things to share about our younger days.........
Then keep it going, mate. I can't be the one who provides all the sordid stories.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom