Braless order at school

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I came from an all boys' school for 8 years!

1. SRK St Thomas @ Kuantan, Pahang (Primary 1 ~ 2)
2. SRK Methodist Boys' School, Jln Hang Jebat, KL (Primary 2 ~ 3)
3. SRK Sri Petaling, Jln 12/15, PJ (Primary 4 ~ 6, this is co-ed)
4. SM Sultan Abdul Samad, PJ (Secondary 1 ~ 5)

In 8 years, I still prefer a co-ed school. Not because of girls but getting to know some is priceless.

Tiu, in boys' school... u will meet up some gays, gangsters, bullies n etc. The Education Ministry decided to introduce girls into SMSAS in the late 90s (1995) to combat the ever growing gangsterism. It worked for a while... 1996 ~ 1999 but... something came up in 2000.

The number of female gangsters grew n eventually outnumbered the male ones. Poor sods getting beaten up almost weekly by a bunch of rowdy females on PMS. :)

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
LOL. I'm sure some poor sods don't mind getting dominated by chicks after being in a n all-boys school for so long.

Why did your parents keep sending you to all-boys school? They don't like you or something? They even purposely sent you to a co-ed for 3 years just to show you what you were missing...hehehe :biggrin:

Jokes aside. All-boys schools are gay, but all-girls school...now that is a very different kettle of fish. Them horny bitches, I tell you...

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
erm, not forgetting those girls when they.you know, get intimate with each other...now tats something nice to ssee =þ but anywwayz, yea man, upskirt views are priceless, i guess the adrenalin rush you get trying not to get caught is there when you do that....ahhahahaa =þ i get lotsa upskirts in my school lastime...everyone was in the trend of short pinafores....fush, i tel you, some dun even wear bra =) heh heh heh heh..... and of course some nippie actions when the rain comes by and the wind blows...pressing the kurung againts their *ahem* ahhahahaa...matured flesh.........hehehehehe =)

9W2SW

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
KL
i also come from a all boys school......but still got f6 'ladies'. so not much action in school back then. but for me it was a different case becoz my school had a swimming pool and many, many girls school would come and use our pool. i was a lucky few to be life-guards.....hehehehe.......so managed to get some good views la.........

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Especially love prefect uniforms. Shirts were semi-transparent and skirts were short. The hot ones can haul me in for disciplinary problems, anytime.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hello.... i'm still normal lo... my school is all boy ma..but across the road is all gal school...hahaha... after school can see see and look look....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I think being a lifeguard sort of evens itself out. You save some pretty ones and then you have to save some hippos.

9W2SW

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
KL
wah lau eh bro.......my lunch wanna come out already la

......yes i'm from vi......how u all know ah????

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
alien, you will be banned for posting picture in zth very soon. :p

9W2SW, please refer to post #84 in this thread. :p

9W2SW

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
KL
wah.....didnt know my old school so famous one!!!! hehehehehe.........anyone else from vi?????

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
i guess the teacher were looking at the boobs that time when the girls noticed them.

in such not to get embarassed, he twisted the story that they are wearing colored bra and asking them to remove it(in short to say - "I wanna see your boobs, please *begging trembling voiceover")

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
How many school in kl got swimming pool, somemore is a all boys school.

My school every year swimming meets also at your school.

Same case like you, all boys school with form 6 girls.

9W2SW

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
KL
soulseaker.....where u study?

not only all boys school but i also stay in hostel....lagi teruk one.....but luckily still got swmming pool.........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car cannot start ohh. :( .but the main problem is i alredi check the battery n its ok bcoz my radio can play,my power windows can works and my lamp also can..why..why..why? anyone can give me solution?tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience