BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

Want the car to be fast and save fuel at the same time, it's like u want the horse to run but u dowan to feed it grass.."ai beh chau, ko mai ho beh chiak chau"..mana boleh :banghead:

but then increased to 1.8 may be due to stroke or am I mistaken?
well, if not to set aside 1.8 and 1.6 turbo do you like better to do? I want to do it with minimal cost and remove the 200hp + is real? another idea was to put a stock piston with a VR-4, they seem the same size as my 4g92?)
vsetaki or better to make 1.8?
but the car I'm doing every day on this I want to keep it quite economical!

Look like u have no idea and knowledge of what you are talking about.

The short block height is different between the 93 and 92 block. Conrod also different. there's no way u can plonk in a 93 crank into a 92 block safely without a very short rods. Short rods, prepare a few crank in a year... There are high possibility of conrod bearing damage.

I really have no idea what ur second question is...

well, if not to set aside 1.8 and 1.6 turbo do you like better to do?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Taiko... VR4 pistons 85mm. Ur 4G92 piston 81mm... Please educate me how to plonk in... :adore::adore::adore::adore:

Economical, no problem, good power.... Go get yourself a POLO GTI... 5 years warranty, good power output, responsive, good fuel consumption and not so expensive.

Bro...

U want to hit 200 hp? Forget good fc k? Good power, Good fc, and good torque can exist in the same equation, but there is a compromise. Stick with 1.6 L. I would say 160hp is a nice figure and balance for torque and good fc. No problem to reach 200hp as long as got $$. But pushing a 1.6L/1.8L engine that far, you won't get good FC.

Put it this way... TORQUE, POWER (HIGH REV), GOOD FC. Choose 2 out of the 3.

Unless he go for all customizing parts... Else, 92 block will never go to 1.8 stroke. The best 4G61 ever achieved is 1.7+L.....

Want the car to be fast and save fuel at the same time, it's like u want the horse to run but u dowan to feed it grass.."ai beh chau, ko mai ho beh chiak chau"..mana boleh :banghead:

Fuhh... fujian language also come out...:smokin::smokin::smokin:

about here are the parameters of the pistons
Code — 6A13TT
Bore/stroke, capacity — 81.0 × 80.8 mm, 2498 cc
Compression ratio — 8.5:1

shorter advise me the way by which I can remove the 200+ hp and good torque) and fuel economy at different times)))

Guys does RM13k ~ RM14k sounds reasonable for a BOT? Price include:-
New Garrett T3 (spec I dunno, even if he tell me I also dunt understand.. lol)
Haltech (not sure e6x or e8)
Intercooler n piping
Banana
BOV (cap ayam)
KnN open pod
Dyno & Tuning

Guys does RM13k ~ RM14k sounds reasonable for a BOT? Price include:-
New Garrett T3 (spec I dunno, even if he tell me I also dunt understand.. lol)
Haltech (not sure e6x or e8)
Intercooler n piping
Banana
BOV (cap ayam)
KnN open pod
Dyno & Tuning

wad car wad engine?

Sorry... typo. I meant 6A13TT...

Hi guys I have the motor 4g92 (mmc_carisma) want to put turbynu and increased to 1.8;)
what say? advise what is needed and how best to proceed)

about here are the parameters of the pistons
Code — 6A13TT
Bore/stroke, capacity — 81.0 × 80.8 mm, 2498 cc
Compression ratio — 8.5:1

shorter advise me the way by which I can remove the 200+ hp and good torque) and fuel economy at different times)))

just bolted on a t04r .82 rear on my 3rz:) got 180(dyno dynamics) on .3 bar, waiting for lt10's and 550cc injectors for more boost!
keeps stalling after boost, guess the air flow sensor sux haha. u guys know whats the max i can boost on stock engine? as long as got no knock engine can keep boosting?

I think most of the workshop won't advise BOT boost more than 0.5bar if you insist sure at yr own risk. Eventho no knocking i worry stock piston also can't take it. If you change to low com piston then another story.

No la....

When you send your car for testing after bigger engine conversion, those JPJ chaps only consider the cc of of your engine. Not what force induction and how big it is...

haha all engine also can bolt on:)
13k is cheap la with ecu,dont forget to include ur other small small costings inside like boost meter,boost controller,exhaust,air filter and maybe injector:).my bolt on already hit 18 k with new t3 turbo,whole turbo kit +wastegate + bov,boost controller,ecu,coils an exhaust.

guys, im driving honda civic eg with D16 stock engine. thinking to get a low boost for my car.. could the low boost make as soft turbo like those luxury car? in term of more power i expect to save fuel... thinking to boost maybe 0.3 bar or less than 0.5 bar. what do i need to change? im not a person who like to race, just wish to get better fuel consumption and slight power increase:adore::burnout:

Top Bottom