Body Work n Painting

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
HI Folks,

Im interested on painting my car satria from Blue to white.

So i want paint interior and exterior. Normally if interior and exterior means, what they will do and what are the area they will cover?

i want custom made skirting out of metal plate and weld to my body and simen nicely, of cos not heavy one..

i came accross few shops in 0to100, but not much shops listed. I wanna find out more b4 making decision. i Dowan to end in wrong hands, thats why.

If you have any shops that you think is guud in custom bodykits and painting.. please drop down here... thanks for you all in advance

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Hi bro,
Exterior means outside only, meaning those things you can see from outside they will paint it. Interior means under the shell, for example engine bay, the place you put your spare tyre, behind the side door panel (dunno how to say it in english, the door step there), etc.

For changing color, it is advisable to paint the interior as well. It won't be that much, most importantly trouble free. Otherwise if JPJ or police stops you, tells you to pop out your hood, and ask you "Apasal ini luar dan dalam lain colour?", you will get into trouble. They can suspect that this is a stolen car, anything can happen.

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
YeeHau > thanks for telling me..i got it.. but normally if like this means, they will remove the seats? the carpets, dashboard ( i mean the whole interior parts) to paint?
normally how much they charge for interior n exterior one? jus rough estimations bro.. thanks

Danzeterna :- Ya i saw their works, really superb. Drop them a PM ready for quotations, isn't there any other place doing the same work like them? pls intro more..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
YeeHau > thanks for telling me..i got it.. but normally if like this means, they will remove the seats? the carpets, dashboard ( i mean the whole interior parts) to paint?
normally how much they charge for interior n exterior one? jus rough estimations bro.. thanks
They will remove the headlamp, taillamp, spotlights (if have), bumpers to spray inside, engine component. Seats, carpets and dashboard I don't think they will do, it is not necessary to spray.

How much they charge can vary, probably few hundreds, it depends on what type of paint you are going for. Example if paints which have Pearl inside will be more expensive. This is because they will spray 2 layers, 1st the paint, then only spray the 2nd layer which is the Pearl powder. Better check with your foreman for more info about the pricing. Usually is below RM 2,000 for normal paint, above RM 2,000 for pearl paint. (inside and outside)

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

Danzeterna :- Ya i saw their works, really superb. Drop them a PM ready for quotations, isn't there any other place doing the same work like them? pls intro more..
Y not u call him straight...i forgot his number.....u say danzeterna fren enuf lo.....
could give u more discount......if outside the price its about the same....depends on the color u want....the most important is the workmanship, sometimes they tell the bloody bangla to spray.....:mad:

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
Y not u call him straight...i forgot his number.....u say danzeterna fren enuf lo.....
could give u more discount......if outside the price its about the same....depends on the color u want....the most important is the workmanship, sometimes they tell the bloody bangla to spray.....:mad:
i also send PM for asking number.. but neva get reply aso yet...
maybe this weeken.. will drop to their place..and check out the price...

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
Change Mind due to lack cash in hands from steel to Fiber...
Im not asking for extreme Fiber Body works... all im asking is a side skirt and simple my own design...and a Proper Bumper for the satria... Do you guys have any shops?

Please list it down.. i need to get the bodykits soonest possible..going to send for spray ready.. found a place.. hoping he will do great..

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
I went to their shop last week. I would say they hav a good workshop and really good work as well. Seen few cars there. Definately will b happy to send my car there. But my budget not very much and im on time consuming as well. Puasa going to start, so they agree that work will be pending. But really nice fella's explained well to me. Now want to fix fiber bodykit aje kot.

frank118

Known Member
Feb 7, 2009
Thanks Danz, made a visit to Redzuan...that place damn good business,

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
how to choose color for my car if the paint shop dont have much choices? any idea?

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
I want to paint white - i want real real white but not solid
- Most of white paint is yellowish color - i want pure pure white but some crystal
- dunno where to see sample or to choose color from

- so far i admire the Toyota Camry Color - White pearl <-- manage to get this color by going ENEOS and get the touch up paint bottle - cost RM21.90

- Was interested at 1st in BMW William white - But cant get the color codes
- Wants to have something different White and wit some sparkling - Still finding dunno where to find

- What is the options we have? how we can choose color codes? from internet, the color could be different if your PC or Laptop have different color schema.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since everyone is talking about the price hike, someone posted this on my newsfeed n it is like hotcake on facebook news feed

I found this in facebook, about some super fuel

http://www.facebook.com/RahsiaEnjinPower?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

I want to know? it is legit? safe?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience