ALL BOLEH LAND
vacation with atomic is it..
now monster lemon rex woo..
where to unlock and cost..
pm ler best price...

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
hehe... lemon demon waiting for new fromt bonnet... anyway, u can bring to sg. wang to unlock it...

Bump: nego nego nego

Bump: nego nego nego

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
i'm stayin at melaka... no time to go kl just to unlock it... sms me for best price... thanks

gotboost33

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Bro....I just brought back a HTC touch HD from UK also...Local phoneshop cant unlock it la....U know where got jalan and how much?...My location is KL!

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
just imagine that malaysian hacker could even unlock the sophisticated i-phone, psp & other hi tech gadgets, then there should be no prob for unlocking more simpler phones... but the only prob is this phone is considered a very rare species in malaysia... maybe u need to go low yat area there n check it out

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

damn!!....what the F**K!! my car got smashed at the drivers door glass and my rsm and turbo timer is gone. blardy f**kers!! it happened like around 8-9am in the morning. my hsemate who went out at about 8am said there was nothing at that time..when he fetch his sis to mid valley and then back....gone! saw my car wind shield smashed liao...........happened at my HOUSE!!! DAMN!!! house at ss2/81, the taman opposite ss2 murni. i just hope those low class assholes will die a damn painfull...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience