BMW USA introduces the M3 Frozen Black Edition, Darth Vader first in line

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Sinister is probably an understatement in describing the BMW M3 Frozen Black Edition that BMW North America will be selling in extremely limited units. Only 20 of these flat black M3 coupes will be made with the first 19 sold on a first come first serve basis and word has it that Darth Vader has plonked down the deposit for one, because you know, it goes with his evil persona and costume.

The final unit of the car will be kept by BMW North America for auto show and display purposes but it could very well find a private owner later on. You can expect the car to cost top dollar and fortunately, it comes with all the option boxes ticked for the coin you shell out.

The Frozen Black Edition only comes with the M DCT dual-clutch transmission that jets the car to the century mark in 4.5-seconds, two-tenths of a second quicker than the manual. All cars will also come with the optional Competition Package as well as creature comforts like heated seats, satellite radio and a premium sound system.

Interior wise, black Novillo leather is the wrap of choice with contrasting red stitching. All four corners are fitted with M3 GTS wheels painted in black of course that hide sinister red brake calipers.

If only we could get our hands on officially sanctioned models like this locally.

Source: Autoblog

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
this is fukkin mad.
just what i have pictured for so long in my head if i own M3...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
if you owned this car , all you need is to imagine how many pussies will come looking forward for you ;)
dammm true on this :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

on a side note: ITS FARRRKING SEXYYY!!!! :rock:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
if you owned this car , all you need is to imagine how many pussies will come looking forward for you ;)
hehe... so true. but on a 2nd thought, i dunno if chick knows this is frozen black series of M3 E92 with bla-bla-bla. they will only say "this is BMW".. anyway, ok with me...as long as pussies are great.:biggrin:

Mamat2.0

Jan 21, 2009
demm..not sure whether i really got time for pussies if i have this beast...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I broke my clutch. Its from from a 6 speed sr20ve nissan primera P12 gearbox.
24 spline, 9 inch clutch.
My mechanic seems to have trouble finding the correct clutch kit set for me. Left in workshop 2 weeks already.

Anyone have any recommendation? 70% city drive so prefer soft clutch with enough bite for 225hp.
Please guide me to the correct clutch thanks!

PS: Ogura single plate clutch is a bad idea right? Saw one compatible ogura secondhand clutch for RM1600 in FB.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience