BMW Grand TT

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
Ha ha.... sorry for da long absence..... was bz doing work...

Anyway BMW Club of Malaysia had a HUGE TT at Soul'd Out, Sri Hartamas ytd evening... which saw many BMW owners came all da way from JB n Penang. Although da exact count has not been finalized, almost 100 cars turn out for da event!

For more info pls check out Link to BMW Grand TT Thread

Although i didnt go, i definitely feel the passion and excitement of a TT in such a grandiose n huge scale. I'll continue to update ZTH forummers wif more news n pics of da TT but for now i'll just quote OSFlanker's pics of da event.

Many thanks to OSFlanker for those pics!

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
conincidently i was there for dinner and was turning into the souled out junction when this 5 series was tailgating me closely, i thought wat the heck was he doing. continued slowly till i pass souled out when i realised the whole parking lot was packed with bimmers. i meant A LOT of bimmers!! only then i realise there was a bmw gathering.

anyways, thumbs up for organising this event coz it was sure an eye catcher when i saw that many bimmers!!

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
ha ha... nice encounter wif a Bimmer ;)

Too bad (n i quote this from a member ;) ) there was too little car park for too many beauties... :)

The parking wasnt strategic for a good shot of ALL da cars... would've hav made a statement though if it did materialize :)

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
as a matter of fact, there were alot more bimmers parked further ahead in which the photos failed to capture. or maybe this picture was taken early where else i went for dinner about 7pm which was already packed with bimmers parked by then.

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
More pictures guys!!!

These pictures r taken by a member(known as Saat in BMW Club forum)
Unofficial Pics

However i pick three to highlight... ;)

Guys, feast ur eyes on da super rare E30 ///M3 Sports Evo

This car is only available in lefthand drive... savour all u can dudes...

Last but not least...a super rare classic E24 635Csi

So wat r u waiting for? Go n check it out!!!

Many thanks to Saat (da unofficial photographer of the day ;) ) for those pics...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum :)

I'm looking to buy a half cut for a Honda civic ek9 or just a regular b16 half cut.

Please tell me any shops(address) in Kuala Lumpur that I can go there and buy, test the half cuts.

Thank you for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience