BMW 5 shit-ries question PLEASE HELP !

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
someone bought a BMW in my family tree < NOT ME !! >
its a 5 series which is a M-sport version

to my horror and suprise when i get to ride on it
the door feels like anytime it will peel OFF! !!!!

it was bought as a japanese import ,
the dealer said that BMW doors are like this even from german factory when new ,
the door rubber < any car in this world have it and i'am talking about the rubber lining >
is creating a damn scary squeking sound when i think is rubbing against the car body ,
making me and passangers uneasy
i wan a bit confused and mad
' how could bmw create such good car but with shitty door !!!!!!'

is this REAl ?!! OR IS IT THOSE DEALER IS CREATING STORIES COZ THEY STOLE THE ORIGINAL RUBBER AND SELL THEM OFF OR SUMTIN ?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Err... is a e60 or e39?

i have not met the problem you mentioned, perhaps you can demanded the dealer to fix it... if he claimed all bmw like this then bring either one of your friend who own bmw and show it to him...

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
he claimed it can be fixed with sapu lotion ....
i think its the latest 5 series

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
yah my uncle 5 series also same... when in highway, the door make noise. dono y? if any1 have solution, pls give

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Is it new? or recond from japan... ? usually recond cars from japan will have this problems due to material use for rubbers and plastics are different and not quite suitable in M'sias Whether...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there!!

i need to know what are the downside to knife edge crankshaft lightening?? better to know the downside first i reckon.and what are the goodsides?? i'm re building my engine,so kinda have this in my list.thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience