Interior and Cockpit

Blitz Mirror Drive, SBC/MMD i-color, DCIV Turbo Timer

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Blitz Mirror Drive, SBC/MMD i-color, DCIV Turbo Timer, R-Vit/Fit

Blitz sbc i-color
RM3100

Featuring a 65,000 colour display, and a screen that can be flipped so that it can be mounted in different positions, the SBC i-Color employs a twin solenoid design for ultimate boost control up to 2.5bar. The head unit can display a multitude of readings including boost, power and torque, speed and rpm. With the relevant sensors fitted (available seperately) the unit can also display oil/water temperature, oil/fuel pressure, and air/fuel ratio.

Blitz MMD i-color
RM 1750

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Available as an upgrade to the SCB ID I, II or III, the MMD i-Color consists of the head unit and wiring harness from the SBC i-Color, and enables the controller with all the same features. Utilizing the existing solenoid, the MMD connects directly to the wiring loom and therefore converts original equipment into the awesome boost controller/Power Meter ID combination.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The MMD's screen is brightly backlit and uses 65,000 colours. The display options are hugely varied, from analogue style gauges, 6-function readouts, and graph style plots.[/font]

Blitz Mirror Drive
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The most distinctive gauge to have been produced by Blitz, the Mirror Drive meters are brightly backlit and have a mirror face when the vehicle ignition is switched off. A full range is available (boost, temperature, pressure, and exhaust gas temperature) and the gauges are 60mm diameter and come with either a carbon or white face.[/font]​

No control unit needed.

Boost White/Carbon Face RM580 (mechanical) RM740 (electronic)
Exhaust Temp White/Carbon Face RM860 (electronic)
Oil/Water Temp White/Carbon Face RM680 (electronic)
Fuel/Oil Press White/Carbon Face RM840 (electronic)

Blitz DTT DC IV
RM500

Limited units available..
PM or call 016-2928677.

Last edited:

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
bumppp....
limited units left.. hurry....

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
dreamy said:
bro..i m da 1 call u...call u on thursday hehe...
got discount ??:biggrin: :biggrin:
dude.. why never call me back?

pebbells

500 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
-
good stuff bro.. the boost meter works perfectly... will call you sometimes for the oil temp gauge... cheers...

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
pebbells said:
good stuff bro.. the boost meter works perfectly... will call you sometimes for the oil temp gauge... cheers...
no probs..
when wanna start drifting? :)

Kurt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
just arrived..

Blitz R-Vit and Blitz R-Fit.. both can be linked up together via infrared.
both also same price..selling at RM1350
currently only black colour..

Blitz R-Fit

The R-Fit is an invaluable fuel controller especially applicable to turbo charged cars which have already been modified with raised boost pressure. More often than not is vital that cars with such modifications also have the fuelling altered to prevent detonation and potential engine damage, and the R-Fit makes this possible without the need for a full remapping of the car¡¦s ECU.

The R-Fit has various different settings, which can be calibrated and used in accordance with the vehicle¡¦s set up. Once different fuelling levels are matched to boost levels, changing between power modes is simple as the device has three programmable channels. The R-Fit will display in several styles and shows parameters such as airflow voltage, induction pressure and engine speed as well as the fuel control settings.

Set up is straightforward with an extremely useful automatic configuration according to car make and model. Fuel control calibration allows injector pulse width duration to be increased and decreased by up to 50%, with control points at every 100rpm. Settings can also be transferred from one R-Fit to another through the infra red port located on the side of the unit.

The R-Fit is a mirror image of the R-Vit diagnostic tool, and can take information from it, also through the infra-red port. Using the R-Vit in conjunction with the R-Fit makes getting accurate engine readouts to the fuel controller highly effective.

Blitz R-Vit

The R-VIT (Racing Vehicle Information Technology) is a state of the art monitoring system that can read and display up to 20 different types of Real Timer information provided by the factory ECU. The R-VIT is a fully digital monitoring device with 5 different types of digital displaying capabilities (Needle Meter, Ellipse Meter, Bar Graph, Triple Monitor, and Six-fold Monitor). The R-VIT feature peak-hold recording, playback features, that can record and replay up to 99 seconds. Limits can be set in flash and audible warnings to notify the driver of different engine variables, thus reducing the chances of damaging the motor. (R-VIT is featured in a 1/2 Din size)

R-Vit and SBC i-D INFRARED connection: The R-VIT can communicate with the SBC i-D boost controller via INFRARED to operate the speed and tachometer, OPT 1/OPT 2 readings. **The R-VIT can be used on most Japanese Imports 1996 and newer with the on-board diagnosis port. For Nissans 1989-1999, use R-VIT Type II. For Toyota manufactured before 1996, BLITZ will be releasing an R-VIT Type III in the future.

Limited units available..
PM or call 016-2928677.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.