BLESS us TEAMRICE...!!!!!

fifty-50

1,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
SUBANG
To all teamrice.org.May year2005 bring us more fun,sunshine,and more winning games........!!!!!God bless all our air filters that suck in clean air to all our carbonfibre air ram(racecraft) into all our throttle body to our intake,may all our JUN type3 / toda type C and etc....cams rev up the RPM....JE pistons.....crower rods.....out to our spoon 421 ex header.....that extricates the spent fumes throught a RSR muffler special....!!!May God bless our cusco full lock LSD..to our spoon 1st and 2nd gears....3,4,5 ATS.....may our clutch bite and last long...!!!!finally GOD please bless all our tire to give us all the traction we needed..!!!!!!!!

from me..!!!
fifty-50 at TEAMRICE...!!!!! <_<

Mugen_E

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
yeah yeah happy new year!! go 5050!!!

racing.emotion

Dec 28, 2004
Visit site
put it there ler bro, i liked ur stuff...
and datz how a car enthusiast should be ler..

anyway, happy new year guyz...
may u be blessed through out the year, and good luck in ur future undertakingz....

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
sigh ... i dont even have those stuff's in my car all i have a ultra silicon plug cable and lousy plugs other then tat all stock b16a stuff's... sigh.. teamrice members really fully loaded.... ;)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
my 2005 resolution is to B20B my engine....couple them up with Toda C cams and valve retainers...and not forgetting valve springs....Neuspeed coilovers with hi/lo hard/soft adjustable....brand new OS Giken clutch system....newer paintjob...upgraded braking system...interior reupholster....Torino 2....VAFC II...and necessary gauges for NA....and less but not less...solving the rempit problem of my exhaust with an RS*R mid to back....and make my car as reliable and as comfortable as possible...Happy New Year All Car Lovers and TeamRice crew....may god bless us and keep the cops away from us and our passion AHAHHAHA.....

SataniC of TeamRice.ORG

aDr1an.Dogg

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
Malaysia, PJ
www.teamrice.org
My 2005 resolution is to beat 5050 *grin* not really I just want to build my B18C V-TEC Turbo with a Haltech E11 Brain, roaring with a Tail waste gate, with a Squeeeeeeeeeeaking SQV, and a HKS Intercooler Smile, Bride Bucket Seat's to keep me in my place, and 16" Advan RG Gold rim’s to roll in style, not forgetting TOYO shoe's!! As for look’s all I want is my carbon Kevlar monster hood… and my Topfuel wing’s so that my car could fly… Dream’s do come true but for a dream to come true it take a dreamer to realize that miracles do exist. To all Happy New Year and Best Wishes from me. :: aDr1an.Dogg ::

p.s: please spare a thought and a moment of silence for the victims of the Asian tsunami's and please take a moment of your time to say a prayer for those family's still finding their loved ones and those who lost their lives, home's, and friend's... may god be with you~

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
Originally posted by Gh0sT@Jan 1 2005, 05:17
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

may turbos and vtecs be united, heheheh
well said... yuhooo..~~ :lol:

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
My 2005 resolution is to run 13 sec 1/4 mile ;)

GTI4740

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
My resolution will be to improve my driving skills with what mods i have..

More early morning solo Sunday drives up to Awana ..

My target to have a consistent time of 2.40 sec around SIC not by modding my car but by improving my driving skills..

I will not rest till I achive that..