Black new vios pls take note of ur paint...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zheetee

Oct 10, 2005
First time i got my new car i notice that there are some 'oily spots' on the car surface. I thought that it was just the oil and it can be washed. The 'oily spots' are not seen obviously without under the reflection of the sunlight.

I washed my car in the evening without exposing to much sunlight. After i washed my car it still looks great without any signs of oily spots. I thought that the oily spots were gone.

Sad to say that, my nighmate came on last sunday morning after my car was expose to the sunlight with much light reflection. I found out that actually the whole car's paint is full of what i called 'oily spot'.

I called up my sale agent "somewhere" in penang yesterday. She called me to inspect the car by her manager. Later according to that 'professional' if we let some vendors polished the car then this 'oily spot' will appear and they are not going to responsible for it.

Her manager said, if we park our car near construction then the 'oily spot' will appear on the car surface. He keep saying that my car was polished by other car wash dealer to cause this problem to happen.

WHAT KIND OF UNREASONABLE EXCUSES THEY ARE GIVEN....

WILL U POLISH UR NEW CAR AGAIN IN LESS THAN 10 DAYS???

Luckily there is another black and unregister car in the showeroom has the problem as well. She replied to us that black car is hard to take care, we already helped car owner to polish their car b4 hand...im thinking is it she wanna cover up the problem?

After that they said is TOYOTA PROBLEM NOT THEIR FAULT.
Ask me to send back to main branch in penang to solve this problem.
I will raise up this issue if i cant get a satisfied solution to solve my problem.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
wahhh, pretty long hair you have
from the photo cannot tell whether you are a girl or guy
=P
no puns intended

anyway
what was the decision of the manager?
replace a new car? (dun think this will come true)
a new paintwork? (most likely)
blame it all on toyota and let the problem out of her hands?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
i pity u my fren.... u got ur car from toyota branch or their authorised dealer? if branch, i suggest u make a call to their customer service centre. believe me...everybody at toyota do not like this department....

hope can kautim fast.

zheetee

Oct 10, 2005
DarkAccoon said:
=P
no puns intended

anyway
what was the decision of the manager?
replace a new car? (dun think this will come true)
a new paintwork? (most likely)
blame it all on toyota and let the problem out of her hands?
it is an authorized car dealer, can i still complain at the toyota customer service?

They put all the blame on Toyota and let the problem out of their hand.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
DarkAccoon said:
And he has tits that grows on the side too. hehehehe

Just kidding, dude. I'd say... bring it back and fuck kau those toyota fuckers. Make them respray it back.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
cannot tell marr
cause the chest part is at the curvy side of the car
so dunno got tits or not
=P

yeah, i also suggest you call the toyota customer service center
possible if you get a recorded conversation of the sales person and
his/her manager (at least toyota wun re-new their contract with them anymore next year)

just make sure you call toyota and complain like a few times in a week
and make sure you have every conversation recorded (at least you got prove of any stupid thing they might have suggested)

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
those one are oily spots or scratching spots ah? looks more like scratching la......cannot use wax to polish it away?if can try urself first la,maybe luck is not on your side. rather than depending them to solve for you. then spread out the rumours to your relative or frens lo,inform the dealer u will spread the rumours also.make them die hard hard.

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
look carefully , could it be those swirl mark ?
normally , those car washing shop that is mean to be economical will causes this , they uses inferior product and inferior polishing pad .

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
ok time to make some noise...will the person responsible for toyota come out and give some explaination...dun fool us users...

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Its UMW right? They really suck in after sales service IMO. And the quality of Toyota is getting worse in Malaysia. My family has several issues with our Vios as well.

Since they are representing Toyota, they should have some form of liability to make sure that such things do not happen and are rectified if it does... I'd further press the matter with the branch manager and threaten to report to the Toyota headquarters regarding their services...

zheetee

Oct 10, 2005
Zeroed said:
Its UMW right? They really suck in after sales service IMO. And the quality of Toyota is getting worse in Malaysia. My family has several issues with our Vios as well.

Since they are representing Toyota, they should have some form of liability to make sure that such things do not happen and are rectified if it does... I'd further press the matter with the branch manager and threaten to report to the Toyota headquarters regarding their services...
i agree with tat the quality of toyota in malaysia getting worse.....

my family own 4 different toyota models.....

older model have better quality.......

i really duno whether my prob will be solve by toyota or no... :frown:

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL
i dont have a toyota.. no money.. so can only afford black proton..

nways had the same problem when i took delivery of my car.. and the dumbass told me to go polish the car somewhere else cos the spots resulted from the polishing of the car at the dealership.. machauhai.. ask me to go polish 1 day old car?

got a referral from an r3 staff and told me to go to swissol hartamas.. the guy there was very helpful and he told me the spots were from using some oil (petroleum) based polished and of course polishng the car was the easiest solution but thats not something u wanna do on a new car and of course not at a dealership that uses that kinda polish.. he said that there is a treatment to remove the spots and it cost less than polishing the car..

just my 2 cents.. peace..

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
zheetee said:
i agree with tat the quality of toyota in malaysia getting worse.....

my family own 4 different toyota models.....

older model have better quality.......

i really duno whether my prob will be solve by toyota or no... :frown:
Nowaday all is money brain, they r not thinking want to solve this problem with u....

Just can say, u r the 1 unlucky of them, so u can complaint at www.complaint.com.my, there gt ppl help u to do that....

But will very slow to go coz there gt a lot of complaints per days, hope they will respray for u!!~ Cheer n have a nice day!!~

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
No one mention bout the tribunal court? why not make some noise at there as well since we all pay taxes every year......

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Actually, I had the same problem after spraying Metalic Black on car, a Galant back in 2001. The so-called 'oily' spots went away after 6 months. Same problem on my mom's Kia Carnival (also Metalic Black). Perhaps, same scenario?

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
Joe ... Problem settle ready or not ?? Did u contact the Toyota people ... What did they say . My friend just bought a Vios as well .... No problem liao ..... Maybe this dealer polish themselves before they gave u the car or what ??

zheetee

Oct 10, 2005
i purposely take half day leave go to Toyota SC to settle my prob...

according to expert saying that the prob might be solve by "polish n waxing"
they suggest to sent my car to polish n wax......

whether i should send my 2 week car to do so????

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
zheetee said:
i purposely take half day leave go to Toyota SC to settle my prob...

according to expert saying that the prob might be solve by "polish n waxing"
they suggest to sent my car to polish n wax......

whether i should send my 2 week car to do so????
In my opinion bring toyota first , coz if they have realized that you have polished earlier , they might argue that its because of the polish ? What do u think ?

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
tht is swirl marks....

i own a black car as well...and if u polish/wax ur car using abrasive material (eg, soft99 luster)...u will hv this kind of swirl marks. and do not apply wax/polish using circular motion.only back and forth motion, as adviced by reputable car care site

i hv a hard time keeping my black car always flawless

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok, last time i remembered any did not like a weird pole car art by Dirk Skreber.

here is the previous thread post
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-talk/388116-bad-car-art.html

n recently was searching for something, i found this made by Charly Molinelli

Crashed Ferrari Table | Charly Molinelli

Crashed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience