Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Birthday Pranks

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

miqveh

Okay I am looking for ideas to pull a prank on a friend of mine and so I'm asking if anyone out there have any kinda pranks or not. Since this is a forum, I don't mind listening (reading in this case) all type of pranks. Who knows, it could be somethign that some of us are looking for.

So any pranks been pulled by you or by others? Please share. Thanks

is he a guy or a gal?
does he/she has a partner..?
as in a wife or husband?
create a story tat you saw his wife w another man goin sumwhere..
bring ur fren there..
and have a surprise party waiting...
muahahahahaaaha...
but this might proof to be a bit too much for some..

hmm...
wat me n my frens normally do...
whole bunch go to an open area...
start trowing eggs at each other!!
wahahaha...

got 1 time bring in extra stuff....
a full cream cake!!!
bluf dat b'day boy/gal say wont play cake...
oni got 1 cake to eat...
after he/she blow the candles...
ask him/she to pick up the candles wif mouth...
then start the party!!!
wahahahaha....

hope dat helps....
enjoy....

Err u call throwing eggs a prank ar ?

Anyway, what kind of prank u want ?

I always thought of making my fren scared and worried, by making their car disappear. U can go somewhere with ur fren, but make sure he/she is driving. Then when hanging out, ask for her car keys coz u forgot to take something (must bring something first la). THen drive the car far2 away, and go back to her/him like nothing happened. Then when wanna go home, u'll get kicked in the face if ur fren a guy, or get bitch slapped if she's a girl.

another thing u can do is, plan that with another fren B, so there's 3 of u, fren A, B and you. Instead of doing it on A, you plan with A to ask another fren C, to move the car again after fren B had moved the car. It's quite hard to explain la haha. I hope u understand. So B thought he got A, then when he wants to show the way to the car, the car is not there, coz fren C already move it haha.

Need alot of planning la, spare key summore, then have to wait for B to move the car, must watch him from a distance, bla bla bla

If u wanna try it, tell us what happens

waaa.. tis is complicated..
hahaha..
but i get it..
the thing is,how do u get the keys from fren A (the owner) for the second time..

do the bangla ah beng conversation
"knncbmch u think this one prostitute center...say sorry,very veyr sorry" prank

order call girls, atleast 3 to 5 and then make sure the birthday party got parents attend 1...hohoho den sure can see funny shit liao

Hahahahaa what my friend did was carried his kancil and flip it over.. from front parking it became reverse parking in a different parking lot.. hohoho.. 8 of us..

Hmmm.....nice ideas guys. I'll think I'll adopt the car thingy and modify it abit. Cause he always leaves his car keys with his gf and probably I'll pakat with his gf and move his car. When he finds his car, me and a few would hide behind his car with flour, eggs. Then pakat with other girls to bring lots of buckets of water, (i'm writing this as I'm thinking from the ideas you guys gave) and wash him off. He'll be all wet but the eggs and flour won't dry up too much. Hmmm.... what you guys think? Thanks so much for the ideas and inspiration...

1.) Buy 1 rm500 jewelry. Any jewelry that's small and expensive.
2.) Make a small hole on a raw egg, put the jewelry into the egg. Then tape the hole.
3.) Make another 30 eggs that have the same small hole, then tape all the eggs.
4.) Boil all the eggs.
5.) Tell the person about the jewelry in 1 of the eggs.
6.) S/he has to eat the egg until s/he finds the jewelry, or else no present for him or her.
7.) No soy sauce or ketcup is allowed.
8.) Because s/he was informed from step 5. S/he will chew the egg carefully.
9.) After s/he throw out or black out, tell him or her that you forgot to do step 1.

the zug bday prank's hilarious lol

alien said:
waaa.. tis is complicated..
hahaha..
but i get it..
the thing is,how do u get the keys from fren A (the owner) for the second time..

If u wanna do the 2nd version, u have to plan with A, coz ur going to do a prank on B, so no problem telling A, and A have to act a bit la. Ask A for spare keys, and give to C

NOSkill said:
1.) Buy 1 rm500 jewelry. Any jewelry that's small and expensive.
2.) Make a small hole on a raw egg, put the jewelry into the egg. Then tape the hole.
3.) Make another 30 eggs that have the same small hole, then tape all the eggs.
4.) Boil all the eggs.
5.) Tell the person about the jewelry in 1 of the eggs.
6.) S/he has to eat the egg until s/he finds the jewelry, or else no present for him or her.
7.) No soy sauce or ketcup is allowed.
8.) Because s/he was informed from step 5. S/he will chew the egg carefully.
9.) After s/he throw out or black out, tell him or her that you forgot to do step 1.
this prank is good. maybe i should do it on someone next time. but about the drilling a hole on a egg, can ah?

Top Bottom