BikiniGal Fan Club

D'riotS

Oct 17, 2006
bikinigal said:
welcome D'riots, new member n u already knw both of them?
bikinigal..... hehehe... nope I don't know them.....
Wat satria_95 wrote is full of imagination.... just give some ideas....
I'm a newbies here.....:embaressed_smile:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Fatality,
I started the suicide thing wan ler. Dun simply go whack other people ma, although I've already bought my coke and popcorn. hahaha Chill ler. Just play play only. Aiyer.. see my avatar then you know la. haha Are you adding condom to PockyRocky's car wiper ar? Should add it ler. The rubber is stretchable and it protects the wiper's rubber. PLUS... it's got lubricant that'll glide across the windscreen smoothly. hehehe

calvin9683,
hahaha No ler. I cut down on sugar intake already cos I remember my dad says that his generation got diabetic problem. So cut down on sugar lor. Anyway, I still doubt melody will fall for me cos I'm a boring dude. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't gamble, don't like soccer, don't follow F1, don't flirt around, don't go clubbing, don't try to pick up chicks, don't stop eating hehehe

melody,
Ya lor. I drink mineral water. Or kat chai shuen mui kosong. chun! Kim Gary's boiled coke with ginger also can. hehe Or ice kacang. Or coffee bean ice blended. Or iced tea. Or iced milo. Or cold milk. but no bitter stuff or liquor or alcohol. hehe Ribena lime also can. hahaha I am not future author ler. Just the next Jerry Spielbeer. hehehe

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
andy_lka...
i've realize this damn long ago...
from dat time onwards...start spamming d....
heehee....

ahfat...
u miss out 1 chance to chop me ler...
i was at thai club last night...
yeah....u got it right....the one opposite beach club!!!!
n i'm in JB now....wakakakaka

satria95....
u can write so well....
its enuf to pikat melody lu....
write more n ikat her mati mati....
so dat she cant run away....
ipoh mui ler....hahahahaha

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
well dude...
u dun need to ask edi....
she edi kindda melamar to u edi...
everyone read it somemore!!!
all u gonna do is to say YES!!
wakakakaka

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Petaling Jaya, 28 November 2007 – Honda Malaysia once again won honours in the NST-Maybank “Car of the Year 2007” Award through its 3rd generation Honda CR-V which was named “SUV of the Year”.

Launched in March this year, the CR-V has received overwhelming response from the Malaysian public. Within the first 4 months of its launch, sales of the new Honda CR-V has exceeded the full year target and is still going strong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience