BikiniGal Fan Club

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
Wah .. all of us harassing BG verbally .... then she merajuk and wontreply to our post anymore ler

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
bikinigal said:
ok...wassup...i'm cool...i'm ok....
Dun b cool la...all the buaya nv hope so u r cool there...They all hope so u r hot now!!~:vroam:

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
weii...i also wanna sign up...i've been saving my money to join biknigirl club wor...so far neva get chance to see her...always ask me go TT, but den ffk one...chaiks. sommore say want to belanja me maggi goreng with fried ayam with teh tarik susu lembu with cheese naan.....

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
eerrmm....u hv 2 ask the 'mod' bout the membership....
but belanja makan definitely no prob....every fri,8.30pm,kassim mustafa pulau tikus,penang....
call me in advance....

ramsing said:
weii...i also wanna sign up...i've been saving my money to join biknigirl club wor...so far neva get chance to see her...always ask me go TT, but den ffk one...chaiks. sommore say want to belanja me maggi goreng with fried ayam with teh tarik susu lembu with cheese naan.....

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
I though by posting in this thread you are already a member .... Ai syee then I am not a member ke ...... Aiyoo how lah .... Tension Tension :bawling:

Chriz Eryk

Known Member
Sep 5, 2005
Penang
yea...by posting in this thread u r actually a member. however we wanna see how many members are in this club now la. pls state ur name and if u wan...contact details below. cheers!!

1. chriz eryk

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
Lightings man reporting in. I'm the official bikinigal lighting man. Sometimes hold the mic too.

Where is the venue? In penang, give me 3 1/2 hour to reach there (hope that no traffic jam on Penang bridge).

So where is the director?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,
me noobie here

I was searching to worlds end looking for brake caliper paints.
I am refurbishing a pair of calipers, need to paint it before i can install them on my ride.

Can anyone tell me where i can get it ?
i nid address
I m reli desperate here :banghead::banghead::banghead:

i wan BLACK colour, n i m in KL
I NEED IT ASAP
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience