Biggest Joint Car Club Gathering !

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
the video look scary...but the meter not really syncro wit the engine sound...maybe my pc not canggih enuff...:biggrin:
yeah... the gear changes doesn't match the rev meter :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
haha the 1000kuasa kuda...on wheels okay hhahaha...on engine almost 1200hp..

well if you notice i was wearing a white collared shirt..and you? which car?
White collared Shirt ... can't recall bro .. my car is the one in the pic where Irene posing as a Japan GT RQ .... hehehe ... have another which Lauguan took the pic with me beside the car ..

Bump:
Cipet U all..Hantam me from every corner aaaa...!!!!:thefinger::thefinger:
Actually my car radiator leaks on Saturday evenin'....No choice since it's too late to get it repaired....Even Bro Mizu tried to find me the radiator leaks repair concentrate, but to no avail...Thanks for the effort bro......:adore::adore:
So, I just kept my finger crossed & joined the convoy for the sake of the excitement & to be around with all the MLOC members...A chance that I'm not goin' to trade for anythin' in the whole world....
All in all I've fun...Thanks Mr. P for the arrangement...And all the members that's show concern whether my radiator can still hold durin' the convoy...MLOC ROCKS..!!!:adore::adore:
Ya, MI ... lucky it hold out for the entire convoy and after that balik rumah .. hope it already fixed ...

My 'mistress' merajuk also settled liao ... The front windscreen wiper was found disconnected and the alarm transponder rosak so already tukar ...

Now must 'sayang' her abit & drive her occasionally ... otherwise merajuk besar, mampus ... :biggrin:

Last edited:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
i shall thanks Mr P for his effort and dedications......what happened behind the scene, we do not know but its not easy to get this convoy rolling....with the police, especially Ketua Polis Trafik also here.....great event....salute Mr P and again, MLOCians, u guys ROCKS!!

many incident happened but convoy still went on smoothly. nice parking and nice arrangement...in fact we went in so fast, faster than expected.....

MI- car radiator leak - still go on, fill up water on every occasion and still maintain the composure and enjoy the day, salute & appreciate your team spirit...still also can jokes bout TTS and samurai stories...hahaha

a JB/ Melaka team member, blue evo, overheat or engine leak, still continue the convoy, double salute to him..

and all other members.....thanks for the team commitment...great day, hot day and rainy day.....but nice cars to see, nice views to enjoy except "bad & expensive food" there....

ah, not forgetting lancer7891, woke up since 5am arranging for southern team convoy....arrive on the dot as time he promised and managed to reach destination by 9.10am sharp! salute and kowtow to you bro....

what a great experience...cheerz...
Hehehehehhe...where got 5 am lah..:biggrin: :biggrin:

from my side of view...i would like to thanks to Mr P who really2 put a great effort & coordination for this convoy..also to EvoZ who is my convoy organization team..great that you can arrange all KL boys in one place & wait for JB & Melaka team...:adore::adore:Salute to you..

My big applause to MLOC sporting, happy, enjoy, cheer & fun members who is totally understand & coorperate with convoy team event MI's & JB blur Greddy car got problems...

JB & Melaka members, apologies coz rushing you all. I didnt know you all did not have a breakfast yet untill i call azizi & i know you all sure lapar during the convoy but you all very & really good in way of giving coorperation to the convoy eventhough you are hungry,....:biggrin::burnout:

Thanks a lot to the Subaru, Silvia, 350Z, DC-5, Caldina members who dedicated to make this event a very good one..you guy also rocks..

& not to forget our dedicated Mr Policeman (Traffic & Evo X)..The convoy were awesome with them..i tot its only a slow & long to-be convoy but end up with...hehhehehehe...All the road are block & we are convoying very smooth except on the case that lorry terbalik on the hiway...i remember the Buffalo Exhaust word until today!!!!!:adore: :adore:

Again..Thanks to all & MLOC members ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:adore: :adore: :adore:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
buffalo exhaust!....new word indeed....jus added into my vocab, next time must find buffalo sticker for those loud exhaust!

convoy speed is very challenging...170km to 180km then suddenly emergency braking then pick up again then brake...i think the evoX team testing our ABS and acceleration......but it was a great convoy...especially all traffic block from coming into the main...cheerz

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
buffalo exhaust!....new word indeed....jus added into my vocab, next time must find buffalo sticker for those loud exhaust!

convoy speed is very challenging...170km to 180km then suddenly emergency braking then pick up again then brake...i think the evoX team testing our ABS and acceleration......but it was a great convoy...especially all traffic block from coming into the main...cheerz
EvoZ, dun bluff laa .... U sure U doing 170km/180km ah? :adore::adore::thefinger:

khsim

Known Member
Apr 16, 2009

ya....183 sport cars driving hi speed at the hi way:driver:........VERY VERY SHOCK:top:.....ha.ha...hopefully next time we can have a same convoy like this.....

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
They did it on purpose during the convoy? very dangerous especially with more than 180 cars behind you.

Just heard our beloved friend, Hamidi just got an accident and passed away this morning....body just found 2 hours ago......very very sad... really speechless and very down....

Do drive safe guys

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
They did it on purpose during the convoy? very dangerous especially with more than 180 cars behind you.

Just heard our beloved friend, Hamidi just got an accident and passed away this morning....body just found 2 hours ago......very very sad... really speechless and very down....

Do drive safe guys
yeah, heard about hamidi from MI.

about the emergency braking... there were roadworks going on and 3 lanes became 2 lanes. 1 lorry overturned on the inner lane and due to the sudden bottleneck the 2 lanes turning into 1 lane, everyone had to brake suddenly. fortunately, there were no accidents :)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
what happened? why body only found later.....road accident?

Bump:
EvoZ, dun bluff laa .... U sure U doing 170km/180km ah? :adore::adore::thefinger:
actually i doing 70km to 80km only...like that also u know ah...i "kantoi" already la...

Bump:
yeah, heard about hamidi from MI.

about the emergency braking... there were roadworks going on and 3 lanes became 2 lanes. 1 lorry overturned on the inner lane and due to the sudden bottleneck the 2 lanes turning into 1 lane, everyone had to brake suddenly. fortunately, there were no accidents :)
i saw mizu's car brake from 180km to 0 in no time...very great skills he has.......sharp sharp one!

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
what happened? why body only found later.....road accident?

Bump:

actually i doing 70km to 80km only...like that also u know ah...i "kantoi" already la...

Bump:

i saw mizu's car brake from 180km to 0 in no time...very great skills he has.......sharp sharp one!
i stick my right leg out to brake oso ma... now my shoe koyak liao... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

actually i wasn't going fast so i can brake in time... my car very slow ler :slug::slug::slug:

neosa

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
your all car very fast and very powerful la.. i am the second last at the convoy see the pajero and honda belong to police cicir jauh ma.. :stupid::stupid:

Bump: your all car very fast and very powerful la.. i am the second last at the convoy see the pajero and honda belong to police cicir jauh ma.. :stupid::stupid:

Bump: your all car very fast and very powerful la.. i am the second last at the convoy see the pajero and honda belong to police cicir jauh ma.. :stupid::stupid:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
i stick my right leg out to brake oso ma... now my shoe koyak liao... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

actually i wasn't going fast so i can brake in time... my car very slow ler :slug::slug::slug:
:thefinger: U think u Fred Flinstone ah ?? siap pakai kaki sum more :thefinger:

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
Millionz tnx to Mr. P & all of committee members...salute u all!!!:adore:
Tnx to our sponsor, SIC & PDRM oso!!! :adore:
& Great meetin' u all & yur monsters too!!! :adore:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
:thefinger: U think u Fred Flinstone ah ?? siap pakai kaki sum more :thefinger:
Mizu is usin' his 3rd leg laaa....Sometime can be used for the accelerator (That's why he's damn fast)...Sometime can be used for brakin' (That's why he can managed to stop in time..!!) But most of the time, he use it for..............(That's why he's the HONORARAY SECRETARY for the TTS Group..!!!):thefinger::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all Sifu,

Greetings, just want to know that If my car send to N1 for Dyno tuning or testing, will they really Tune my car to Advance?

thanks... :huh: :huh:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience