Beware of this Guy!!!!!

foxtrot56

Jan 9, 2007
Hey Guys,
Hope you all had a fantastic New Year. Answering Champion White's question- Yes this con man is fat faced and chubby.

Question to vijay62- Who are you waiting for,to sign what agreement???PLS explain.

vijay62

Known Member
May 16, 2005
SUNWAY
waiting for Zaf to come and see me sign the car loan agreement. But now i can confirm this fat boy is liar. Anyone else here been submit document to this bastard.!! We should make a police report." Anak sakitlah, jalan jammedlah, loan kena hold lah" all this is the reason by this bastard..!!!

ISWARA LE

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Visit site
don't worry guys

if he failed to refund back our money, we will make sure he moving to new house at penjara kajang

Insyallah.

ISWARA LE

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Visit site
yup very near

in progress to make a police report, bank will provide transaction history, celcom will provide sms & call evidence

the choice is in his hand either to settle it personally immediately or settle it in new house.

vijay62

Known Member
May 16, 2005
SUNWAY
For those who already passed the deposit, call /sms him and ask for the refund. Pls PM me for further action for police investigation...

vijay62

Known Member
May 16, 2005
SUNWAY
Don't worry my uncle is Penolong Pengarah Penjara Kajang, he will take care of him. Maybe we can visit him during Hari Raya...

foxtrot56

Jan 9, 2007
I am planning to look for him in Kajang,I have his business card with an address,I will smash this con man's face and drag him to the nearest Police station.

foxtrot56

Jan 9, 2007
Yo sakura bro, I thought you said that you too have his details-full name,IC number etc etc,could you share it with us?Just to see if it matches up. We really need to put a stop to this bum's practice.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what the best way to clean the injectors?

using additive or take out the injector and clean it(use machine i think)

if additive, any reccomendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience