between perdana and waja...

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
hi guys,
i have thinking to buy a new car (2nd hand car).
which of this two is very low faulty in technical and mechanical?
what about the parts? which is very expensive?
Perdana SEi or Waja 1.6 below 2001.
please give me some good advised coz i am a newbie for this two cars...
thank you so much...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro,
what is yr budget like?

waja started in yr 2000...now a unit of 1st batch is selling about 22k to 23k
perdana SEI is from year 1995 to year 1999 selling between 20k to 35k
FC....no need to say, performance also no need to say much
let me know what u need in a car that u gonna own...i might able to help

yr downpayment, paying cash, installment budget etc

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah...need to know your budget bro.....
my suggestion is year 97 perdana convert twin turbo manual transmission.
less than rm30k, loan bout rm22-23k, depending on documentation, public bank.

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
waja low maintenance compare to perdana in term of spare part,FC

interm of comfort, perdana more comfort ..my 2cen :burnout:

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
bro,
what is yr budget like?

waja started in yr 2000...now a unit of 1st batch is selling about 22k to 23k
perdana SEI is from year 1995 to year 1999 selling between 20k to 35k
FC....no need to say, performance also no need to say much
let me know what u need in a car that u gonna own...i might able to help

yr downpayment, paying cash, installment budget etc
my budget below 25k...my d/payment around 3k but i'm prefer 0 d/payment and installment is about below rm550 p/a...so what do u think evolution, is it happen?

Bump:
yeah...need to know your budget bro.....
my suggestion is year 97 perdana convert twin turbo manual transmission.
less than rm30k, loan bout rm22-23k, depending on documentation, public bank.
why perdana 97? i'm prefer the original engine but for the exterior is the alfa body.
how much do i have to spend for changing auto to manual danz? the document quite tuff coz i'm using my wife document, she's a "gomen".

Bump:
waja low maintenance compare to perdana in term of spare part,FC

interm of comfort, perdana more comfort ..my 2cen :burnout:
really ar lanz? really a big gap arr the maintenance? haiyaa...pening kepala la ini macam...:)

caqkrieg

May 21, 2005
brisbane
for comfort..go for perdana..(manual)..
maintenance almost same like othrs 2.0 car..
juz go for converted perdana la...ebo3/v6tt:burnout:

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
for comfort..go for perdana..(manual)..
maintenance almost same like othrs 2.0 car..
juz go for converted perdana la...ebo3/v6tt:burnout:
i just check motor trader, is hard to find manual...is it bad with perdana auto?
i have heard that auto g/box got problem, is that true?

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
i just check motor trader, is hard to find manual...is it bad with perdana auto?
i have heard that auto g/box got problem, is that true?
can say coz now da car more then 12 yr coz only perdana 95@96 only got manual tranm. unless already converted .. go for manual if perdana sei bro

maintenance wise , yes can say perdana sei auto more high then waja, my brot have perdana auto b4 but da cost like hehe mine use manual sei no prob juz normal tear n wear , now oso got waja very loaw maintenance even its auto hehe

my20cent:wavey:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
I vote for perdana based on exterior look..:biggrin:

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
can say coz now da car more then 12 yr coz only perdana 95@96 only got manual tranm. unless already converted .. go for manual if perdana sei bro

maintenance wise , yes can say perdana sei auto more high then waja, my brot have perdana auto b4 but da cost like hehe mine use manual sei no prob juz normal tear n wear , now oso got waja very loaw maintenance even its auto hehe

my20cent:wavey:
oo ok...is hard to find a manual trans...and must pay high d/payment the sei 95,96 or 97...
between waja auto and manual, which more worth it?

Bump:
lan..but waja cun gak...can convert evo 4-6.5,
but wallet kena tebal la kan...hehe..
is it possible to convert GTi engine?
jpj can approved the convert from mitshu engine?

Bump:
I vote for perdana based on exterior look..:biggrin:
perdana for the exterior is superb for V6 body...:adore:

Bump: 60 second ago i just went out from my bedroom after discuss with my wife and she dont agree with 2nd hand car...she want a new car, so tomorrow i wanna go to proton edar at mutiara damansara to buy a new waja or maybe gen2 CPS...and she's agreed to 50-50 with me...yehaaaaaaaaaa......
lan eterna, danz eterna,caqkrieg and evolutionZ...thanks a million for y'all advised, i wont forget it...besok beli kereta baru yea..yea....:proud::proud:

Bump: 60 second ago i just went out from my bedroom after discuss with my wife and she dont agree with 2nd hand car...she want a new car, so tomorrow i wanna go to proton edar at mutiara damansara to buy a new waja or maybe gen2 CPS...and she's agreed to 50-50 with me...yehaaaaaaaaaa......
lan eterna, danz eterna,caqkrieg and evolutionZ...thanks a million for y'all advised, i wont forget it...besok beli kereta baru yea..yea....:proud::proud:

Last edited:

lan_eterna

8,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Cheras/S.Alam
www.freewebs.com
oo ok...is hard to find a manual trans...and must pay high d/payment the sei 95,96 or 97...
between waja auto and manual, which more worth it?

Bump:
is it possible to convert GTi engine?
jpj can approved the convert from mitshu engine?

Bump:

perdana for the exterior is superb for V6 body...:adore:

hahaha then no need to wory about maintenance d :driver:

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
hahaha then no need to wory about maintenance d :driver:
hihi...ur right lan. today i go to mutiara damansara...after do some research and i finally choose gen2 cps full specs. waja cps is more expensive than gen2. gen2 got a superb handling after i watch video about gen2 compare to waja.
the thing that i'm worried about now is the "loan". if the loan approved...then i go for waja 2nd hand...:)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hihi...ur right lan. today i go to mutiara damansara...after do some research and i finally choose gen2 cps full specs. waja cps is more expensive than gen2. gen2 got a superb handling after i watch video about gen2 compare to waja.
the thing that i'm worried about now is the "loan". if the loan approved...then i go for waja 2nd hand...:)
bro,
since you've decided to book a gen2 CPS, then the 25k budget is out...(waja 2001 or 2002 is possible for yr requirement)
loan wise, try ambank and maybank, they are aggresively promoting their loan. easier approval.
by the way, who in mutiara damansara u booked the car and what are the dicounts they are giving....you taking the 2008 model rite?

CPS gen2 is a great choice...with the leather interior, upgraded switches and engine...wat color? nanbu black or the hisbiscus tea..?

maxpain

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
bro,
since you've decided to book a gen2 CPS, then the 25k budget is out...(waja 2001 or 2002 is possible for yr requirement)
loan wise, try ambank and maybank, they are aggresively promoting their loan. easier approval.
by the way, who in mutiara damansara u booked the car and what are the dicounts they are giving....you taking the 2008 model rite?

CPS gen2 is a great choice...with the leather interior, upgraded switches and engine...wat color? nanbu black or the hisbiscus tea..?
actually...this is the story...
on the my 1st discussion with my wife that we agreed to buy 2nd waja below 25k, after booking the the waja at used car when home and told her about the waja that i've been booked. about 8.30pm my wife told me that she dont want a 2ndhand car coz she affraid of problem course that we will not known. then she's agreed that we pays 50-50 for the new car...so that the stories...
yeah, the 2008 and i'm choosing nanbu black matched to the interior...they giving rm2k discount. the sales person is miss linda...do u know anybody in proton edar mutiara damansara?

Bump: i want to choose waja at 1st but i'm canceled for the last moment bcoz waja interior is simple and it's expensive too either from the d/payment and monthly installment...

Bump: i want to choose waja at 1st but i'm canceled for the last moment bcoz waja interior is simple and it's expensive too either from the d/payment and monthly installment...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,

I live in Holland, and i drive a '95 Cuore(Kancil) 850cc, 3cilinder.

I whant too now if it is possible too mod. a 850cc Cuore(Kancil) too a 1000cc 12v Cuore(Kelisa)?

Her a couple of links of my car.
http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=YC4MNU3A
http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=JO8YE48E
http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=3ZEEPA4N

The air intake is from a L200, i am still working on it.

Let me now what you think or what is possible...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience