Batman Begins

narsil

Mar 1, 2004
Subang J
Yep i second that..this time batman kick ass man..hehe the way he "tar pau" the baddied like the ju-on ghost hahah..n the batmobile..damn can ram through anything..coolest part 4 me was when he called in back up at arkham asylum..heheh..

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
yeah, calling backups!! :D (newbie mah, need some backups)
damn his bat mobile is invisible too

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Batman Forever - just to see Nicole Kidman... nothing else...

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
to be honest...i thought this is going to be something like how bruce wayne became batman and i was quite dissapointed, but eventually it turned out to be a 50 50 bruce wayne and batman scene.

love this movie, recommend to watch

micwin1437

Known Member
Mar 17, 2004
da best ever Batman movie, at least the villian looks more realistic........

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
in my own opinion, the movie totally rocks. such a big leap away from the sugared-up, semi colorful and fantasy-like gotham portrayed in the other movies.

i love the equipment explanation.. how he found the batcave.. and alfred acting all cynical and sarcastic at the beginning of the batman career. michael caine gives a new life to alfred, with his semi unwillingness-on-the-surface but hard-as-nails-devoted-inside portrayal... hahaha i can never forget the face he made on the plane during the car joke. "u can borrow the rolls if u wish, just bring her back with a full tank" *smug*

ROFLMAO.

the panic serum effects.. DAMN COOL! but the kid never got afraid at seeing batman under the influence.. and the mob saw batman thru the serum, and ATTACKED him summore? desperate fear?

it's a more serious, or should i say, mature approach at telling the tale of the dark knight. ninjitsu fits so perfectly with the story. neeson/ducard is stellar!! i love qui gon jinn!! hahaha

its the perfect rebirth of the batman saga/franchise. one can hope that the joker reference at the end of the film suggests a new sequel; and not just put there to fill in the movie's place with the old series (Keaton/Nicholson Batman)

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
narsil said:
Yep i second that..this time batman kick ass man..hehe the way he "tar pau" the baddied like the ju-on ghost hahah..n the batmobile..damn can ram through anything..coolest part 4 me was when he called in back up at arkham asylum..heheh..
yeah... i also kinda lika tat calling "back-up" part...lol... da mobile.. *ROCKS* hehe

pennywise

Jul 6, 2005
Klang
Wish I could walk around, sign a cheque and buy a hotel like that with 2 models bathing in the restaurant pool with me... Sheesh! Its a good movie!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I need to know:-

a. how many amp. of current going through each 4A-GZE injector? Or in other word,
b. how many ohm is the resistance of each solenoid resistor connected to each 4A-GZE injector?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience