Bangsaan Speed festival snap has come...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nice pic and great events there & nice car n girls...:love::love:...:congrats:
where the guys.... heheheheheheh n U.........:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for sharing...Great pictures:biggrin: What's the result??? Just keen to know whether any evolution win the series??:rofl:

Khop Khun Krap, Doctor!!! :adore::top::congrats:

Nice pics of the Monsters ....

Like the High speed shots ..... check out the Evos ... and that WRX (with the rear cannards!!)

Especially the Race queens ..... Narak mak!!! (especially 1 of the Official Bangsaen Race Queen and another from Super Club Thailand:biggrin:) ....

:banghead::banghead: Wished I was there ....:banghead::banghead:

***Pls. see my signature***

thanks for sharing bro!appreciate it!

Mr. P, faster have a Inter-country convoy la ..... :rofl::thefinger::rofl:

thanx for sharing the pics doctor. Nice picture & the girls are so sweetttt, make me want to go Thailand again :biggrin:

Onz la, Wonderkid ... u name the month & place .... see how many MLOC'ians can make it .....

But make sure u give a minimum of 1 month notice la ... so that bugges like Azizi can "beg" :adore::adore::vroam::bootyshake: his missus for permission to go there ......

Otherwise he can only stay home & play :joyman: :thefinger::thefinger::rofl:

***Pls. see signature***

Onz la, Wonderkid ... u name the month & place .... see how many MLOC'ians can make it .....

But make sure u give a minimum of 1 month notice la ... so that bugges like Azizi can "beg" :adore::adore::vroam::bootyshake: his missus for permission to go there ......

***Pls. see signature***
wei paul, if i really want to go..no need to beg lah...so many tactics can be arranged :biggrin:

wei paul, if i really want to go..no need to beg lah...so many tactics can be arranged :biggrin:

For me single ... no need 'tactics' one la ..... :rofl::thefinger:

Just say when & i'll be there .... for u different la .... need "Modus Operandi" ..... :listen::rofl::rofl::rofl: (go see the meaning in the dictionary)

For me single ... no need 'tactics' one la ..... :rofl::thefinger:

Just say when & i'll be there .... for u different la .... need "Modus Operandi" ..... :listen::rofl::rofl::rofl: (go see the meaning in the dictionary)

U catagory 'old virgin' (??might be??:hmmmm:) sure no problem one mah:thefinger:hehehehe :biggrin:... i know the meaning lah...

why car must come with pretty & sexy girls .. :stupid: can anyone tells why ? who set the culture ?

:idea:Because not most of the people like to see cars , so they had figure a idea to ask those sexy girls and stand beside the cars so tat more people will attracted and see those sexy girls , beside tat the cars will famous too .... :biggrin:

:idea:Because not most of the people like to see cars , so they had figure a idea to ask those sexy girls and stand beside the cars so tat more people will attracted and see those sexy girls , beside tat the cars will famous too .... :biggrin:

:rofl::rofl: Yupz, that's the layman's term to the allure of seein a beautiful gal standing beside a stunning race/show car .....

See my links for the history behind it ... :listen::biggrin:

Yo Pablo,

i will give you 2 months notice before go there. then can plan very2 good :biggrin:..

and also give Mr. Azizi some time to plan his 'mondus operandi' hehehee :thefinger:

Top Bottom