bad seller

Aug 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Just wanna let you know i also encounter the same problem as you. Bought a used yrv piston turbo 73mm 4pcs then i not sure la coz i know the yrv piston
turbo original size 72mm only,he say 73mm n pnp "blok kelisa" i think where got it...i try to buy it@go home n check the piston size 72mm,
mistaken already.. actually my rebore is 73mm...i want to return....then call/sms him many times but he didn't answer/sms!..
i'm so unlucky already so sad....i forget to bring my mitutoyo digital caliper to check how many the size!Damn him.Fxxk him man...DIA PANDAI TIPU LAH...
..pls check anythings b4 buy it...do share here..there is a reason
why the badseller are rated as conmen.....

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...otlink-012-and-017-prepaid-number-4-sale.html

Viewing Profile

Kenari and Kelisa Owners Club

Viewing profile - heaven

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
aiyyyoh seller...wanna sell specific item oso donnow how to measure ah... :stupid:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
do list out and let him explain on this....maybe u try get him again.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
List out his big name please...to avoid other peoples been again...just my opinions...:listen:
Don't ask me lar. Waiting for thread starter to reply, coz he got paste a ZTH link so I assumed he got cheated by a ZTH forumer/seller...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The picture above is the first inventor rotary engine, now kept in Deutsches Museum in Bonn, Germany. This model is coded <b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>as DKM54.

1902: Felix Wankel, inventor of the rotary engine, is born in Lahr, Germany.
Lacking a degree...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience