Bad Accident at Jln Damasara

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
My deepest condolences to the victims' family. Anyway, these few weeks there's been a lot of accidents happening around town. Drive safely & be considerate to the other road users. :)

ckw86

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
that place... My fren's bro drove CR-V and died there.. early december around 2 a.m i guess... the car topper.. U shud see, the neck deform d... must be careful there man...

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
just now passed by that place , saw lots of cops looking at the accident site , anyway that place is about the same place where the brother of the butterfingers band member , died in a car crash too .

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
ermm that is my hang out place la , almost every weekend or mostly every night i`ll be there . i use to stay near by there too . so always hang out with my neigbourhood friends :lol: .

itrDC2

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
anyone got map ar?
where is this accident possesed area?
gps coordinates?

if tire burst.... it's time to go , it's time to go loh....
if speeding, dun speed if you new to the road loh...
if the fella is meter stealer, I wish he burns in hell ler... (then gf kena buta onli)
but probably that news is false geh poh people say onli... (condolence to the family members)

anyway wat speed also drive safe distant to everything around loh....
... but if it's time to go... it's time to go loh.... cannot control everything.... just live the life you have now!

sad news everywhere..... sad....sad...

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Also, from a certain angle, it's also a blind spot. If drive too fast, you might not be able to see oncoming vehicles that constantly beat the traffic light.

Saw quite a number of accidents there b4, a friend of mine perished there cause got barged into by boy racers while he was turning towards Damansara.

funnyman

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
mont kiara
eh the driver didnt survive. he died on the way to the hospital. i heard the cop radio chatter and confirmed it. anyways he was a gang member that stole shit. haha did you find any of your things in it

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
condolences to the girl's family
its karma if he did really steal those stuff...

gsr360

Jan 6, 2004
Originally posted by antaras+Jan 24 2005, 10:22 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (antaras @ Jan 24 2005, 10:22 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by beatnik@Jan 24 2005, 08:35
<!--QuoteBegin-gsr360
@Jan 24 2005, 05:36
found out that the guy that in the car is one of the active gang in KL which stealing meters..safc and stuffs!!see all the gadget inside the car!~defi's n many more~!

eh how you know this? can verify or not
gsr360... can you please verify on this... i hope you din make this statement just becoz that car have lots of gadgets... in the mean time, before anything is proven, my condolences to their family... [/b][/quote]
Of Coz i didn't make story laa..what for??one of my friend knew that guy..even police ask my fren to cntct his parents~!after that incident all of his frens came to the balai polis jalan bandar..yep..the guy survive but badly injured...but GF past away...

platinum99

Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by gsr360+Jan 24 2005, 15:05 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gsr360 @ Jan 24 2005, 15:05 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by antaras@Jan 24 2005, 10:22
Originally posted by beatnik@Jan 24 2005, 08:35
<!--QuoteBegin-gsr360
@Jan 24 2005, 05:36
found out that the guy that in the car is one of the active gang in KL which stealing meters..safc and stuffs!!see all the gadget inside the car!~defi's n many more~!

eh how you know this? can verify or not

gsr360... can you please verify on this... i hope you din make this statement just becoz that car have lots of gadgets... in the mean time, before anything is proven, my condolences to their family...
Of Coz i didn't make story laa..what for??one of my friend knew that guy..even police ask my fren to cntct his parents~!after that incident all of his frens came to the balai polis jalan bandar..yep..the guy survive but badly injured...but GF past away... [/b][/quote]
Is he a chinese guy ?

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
condolance 2 the gurl family...drive safe...wan race go sepang o any other track...dun be hero in street...dangerous 2 emself n other road users....

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
thats the worst thing that could happen,
involved in an accident, passenger past away but driver survived. So sad man.
All my deepest condolences to the deceased family, relatives and friends.

btw, i still dont get where the accident took place, is it nearer to Victoria Station or
its it the opposite Eastin Hotel that side ? :blink:

red575

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
AmPunk~!
-
NO..hes a malay guy..the front tyre pecah so the car lost control~!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am having a rexton 2.9 diesel auto. I am having problem with the gear box. It seems that the gear is reluctant to change to no 4 when i was driving about 120km/h. I can c that the rpm shows 4000+ and can hear that the sound of engine are different. And as i get the rpm to 3000 the gear will change to 4 and sometimes as i break the gear like changing to a lower probably gear 1 or gear 2. Somtimes the car jerk as well when it change gear. Can anyone tell me what is the problem and please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience