B20b or B18cR??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

EK986

Aug 3, 2004
Kulai,JB
Visit site
No need any kind of fancy engine management if you dare to tune it by yourself..

I tune my B20B vtec wif supercharge myself, it very easy if you willing to learn how to tune. Only things u have to invest is a WB02 sensor (almost RM 1500 & u can take it out to tune another car)and rechipped my ECU (of couse converted to OBD1), altought I haven't go for dyno yet, anyway I was very satisfy with the result,atleast you can adjust air fuel and timing and much more things by yourself w/o buying VAFC/ATC or even a microtech....

I still saving money to buy notebook for datalogging, currently learning how to connect WBO2 to a palm. Do you know that Vtec ECU can connect to PC/notebook for datalogging purpose. Honda ECU is the most flesible I ever know, Even can add a 850cc or injector w/o changing anythings to your engine management system.(maybe only the map sensor...) so u can increase the cc. and even go for boost anytime.

just my experience....

wildz

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Originally posted by zero4@Jan 31 2005, 18:20
can share info abit if there is a next deal like so good deal?
As if you gonna get lar hahaha :lol:

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
3k for supercharger kit i register new credit card go friend shop swap for cash and go buy!!! mUAHUAHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahah

desperate case

wildz

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Eh I thought you say credit card bombed out already hahaha :lol:

wildz

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Like tat better go get your exedy 1st lar dun have to keep nagging bout it hahahha :lol:

wildz

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
Dun have lar....got kang tau I already make myself lar hahahhah :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..im newbie here..

i really need help to upgrade my engine. im using proton tiara with citroen AX GTi 1.4 multi-point injection engine. this engine has low horse power but high torque. the power only can be shown at 5000-6500 rpm.
so, what can i do to make the engine more power..

thanx a lot..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience