B20 for track?

acuralover

Oct 21, 2006
hi there..i hear many ppl say b20 is not built for track...and some also say if a b20 is strengthened it can be on the tracks as normal...so would like to find out from the gurus if any bros here run b20 and still track?

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
which ever engine chosen, b-series, d-series , h-series and k-series, if you build it properly and by all means for track driving purposes, proper setup and proper tuning, i think they are all efficient and reliable to run on the track.

commonly the cons of b20 engines are still being talkabout until to this day. uncommonly the pros of b20 engines are kept quietly among the fastest.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have been doing an extensive researches on how air behaves in motion for my intake and exhaust design and came across Radial Momentum theory which basically says air that flow in conical shaped tube where the radius increases from inlet to outlet will have gradual pressure drop

this is in contrast with bernoulli's where when gas expands due to increased radius, pressure will increase. please take some time to read the link below, it really helps understanding how air works if u are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience