Autolite Iridium Plugs - The choice of NASCARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Autolite Iridium Plugs - The choice of NASCARS!

torq8

Known Member
Jun 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Since its inception, Autolite has guaranteed aftermarket and Original Equipment customers worldwide the highest quality products for high performance sparkplugs and glow plugs. The Autolite team manufactures Autolite® branded traditional spark plugs, iridium spark plugs, and racing plugs, and provides plugs to leading Original Equipment Manufacturers like Ford Motor Company and General Motors.

Among its wide range of spark plugs for automotive and small engine applications, Autolite is known for its Double Platinum and Fine Wire XP Iridium plugs. These plugs are up to 30 percent more durable than the average of leading competitors and provide optimal performance longer than a traditional spark plug.

Autolite - the choice for NASCARS as well.

Available plugs (quoted in a set of 4pcs):
XP3923DP, XP103, XS2922DP, XS62DP, XS61DP - RM160

2526 & 2626 - RM200

CALL for more info - Chris or Kong of KAIZUKEN AUTOSPORTS

012-2282354
012-2808692
017-3313713

Email:
[email protected]

<div class="fb-like-box" data-href="http://www.facebook.com/platform" data-width="292" data-show-faces="true" data-stream="true" data-header="true"></div>

torq8

Known Member
Jun 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
CNY bump! Please dear ZTH members.. I dont login often.. please call

012-2282354
012-2808692
017-3313713

for faster queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The second part of Japfest '11, to be frank, this event is so huge, it's really hard for one person to cover everything. You have to be here yourself to know what I actually mean. But i figured, i'd just to snap whatever that i found interesting and experienced muscle strain the next day due to the physical stress just walking around the circuit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience