Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Autogauge new version meters

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
bro this is mechanical or electronic?
pm me best price for exh gas temp...oil press...and oil temp...
oh plz pm me the price for the pillar as well
thnx

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
electronic gauge....:>

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
ugpm.......................

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
I GET UR PM. U PM ME SAID RM170 FOR EACH N DINT STATE THAT IT MUST INSTALL AT UR SHOP EARLY UNTILL I FOUND ALL THE WAY TO YOUR SHOP THEN ONLY U TOLD ME THIS!!! !@@#@#!@#@!$!!! MORE POOR!!!
Maybe there's misunderstanding between cash and carry and a audio & performance shop.

The reason i don't provide cash and carry for certain product is because i don't wish to hands the product to other installer since u said it's your foreman who will install it. Ended like you bought a product which can't claim warranty from me if anything happened which cause by inproper install.

This product is not a mechanical product like old version of autogauge meter that a normal foreman can understand and do the installations. Thus, extra care are needed when install it.

I provide the warranty for this product is because i can fully handle the installations of this product and i trust this product. But if anything happened when your foreman installed it, then who's fault is it? Will you said it's product defect or your foreman's skill not up to standard?

Well, maybe your foreman is up to the standard, but then how can i know whether he had accidently broken/short circuit the product? should i be responsible if this scenario happen? Who will be responsible for this?

Lastly, it's my fault for not letting you know that i will need you to install it by my trustworthy worker with a very reasonable price. We do provide aftersales services if user do not understand/use the product corrently with the knowledge on the product, which i don't think a foreman can simply do it.

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
already pm u guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, wanna to ask for advice; I'm plan to upgrade my 4G91 into 93 version, the problem is , which engine should I look for ?? putra yrs 97' engine ?? or Mitsubishi etena engine ?? which one can provide more power ?? pls advice... thanks :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience