Ass driver BEW 4179 4 door EK

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

M@L

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
PJ
eg8...yea...i agree with those place u mentioned...stayed in those nearby those place before...was in wangsa maju last time..n study in subang...hahaha...

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
this happens everytime & everywhere and to everyone including me. i always kena cucuk by drivers who think their 'handling by lotus' cars can outhandle my old junk.

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
too many dick heads with their "still hot" drving license ard these days... & mostly in their "lotus tuned" vehicles so obviously they think that they can outhandle any other shit on the road. the best way is to wind down your window & signal to them to overtake.

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
399 said:
too many dick heads with their "still hot" drving license ard these days... & mostly in their "lotus tuned" vehicles so obviously they think that they can outhandle any other shit on the road. the best way is to wind down your window & signal to them to overtake.
or better still, put a sticker behind your car that says:

"no lotus handling, but how come i'm still in front of you?" :biggrin:

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
crower75 said:
Whether it's "Lotus tuned"..."Honda tuned" ..."Proton tuned" ... always remember that the car is not at fault.

It's the person at the helm......
"a car can only be as good as the driver"

:rock:

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
399 said:
enjoy a ciggerette and enjoy the rideeeee

basahboy

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
Angsana Hilir
Visit site
donchichi said:
Does anyone of you guys know who the driver is? If you do try to put some sense into that puny little thing he/she calls a brain. BEW 4179 4 door EK

Almost smashed into my car after the U-turn at pyramid/LDP. Want to race bring it to the track. Ask the driver join the honda club and go for track day.

Generally for all of you, my car is slow, there is no need for any of you to come and make me listen/show me how fast your car is. If you really have the need to show me make sure I am at a safe distance. :)

Sorry fellas, just damn dissapointed with some idiots lately. Raya coming, they just looking to add to the accident figures is it? Not high enough? Had 2 damn close calls in 2 days.
I hear you bruder....i normal drive on mid lane also kena cium butt....this time Bimmer 328 lak...use to be honda EK turbo, then its an EG, then B8...what la..cant enjoy my car...BUT i do play play out of sheer madness once a while but make sure only 1am above...last i played was from Bukit Antarabangsa to Sunway with 3 cars...that time almost nyanyuk....most of the time at kesas but these days with the 14 days reprimend i thing i wanna change to Myvvi lah..hahaha..cheers all and drive safe...

skidall

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Ampang and UK
donchichi said:
silver colour...

black.. if he was gay.. I don't think he'd drive so aggressively.. muahahahahaha...

vodka.. silver colour.. if I can remember clearly got wing on the rear.. not standard one..

EG8 this one sunway... haha.. but ya la sunway subang.. what's the diff.. Nowadays quite dangerous drive at night.. all the wannabe ricers racing here n there.. 'cilok mencilok' 'tiong meniong'

I think i need sticker on my car.. 'I dun wan to play' hehehe

Bro Don,

When ur gonna start mass producing those stickers

'i dun wan to play' or 'im a lover not a racer'

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
skid......

hehe....maybe before u like that, but now with what you have....must be running around most of da time.

skidall

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Ampang and UK
believe the un-believable laa...hehe
Nilai? Goin shoppin ker? Hehehe....

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
yeah right, good while convoy........convoy at 170-180 cruise.....try la once....ekekeke

A Post Every 5 Mins

The story was that government say after motor insurance de-tariff, our insurance will get cheaper. My question, any of you guys got it cheaper? Referring to comprehensive covers only.

Also, I heard if you walk in to the insurance company yourself, you are entitled to 10% off. How does it work? Anybody can share? Especially for a new car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience