Area Tensioner bearing make a sound (Help Me)

Jan 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I have a car Toyota Estima 2.4 (AR30)...every day start the engine, that sound come out area Tensioner bearing...but i change that new Tensioner bearing (Orginal from Japan)...still the problem come again...when in the morning, after the engine is heated for 10 minutes or moved within 5 KM, the sound area Tensioner bearing is gone .. What happend to my car...??

:confused::confused: :banghead::banghead:

desmond0318

Known Member
May 31, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
yea lo.. agree with bro Danz mentioned.. tensioner bearing usually covered well, u won't heard even if it singing inside :biggrin: How the noise like?

Nissan27

Jan 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
pulley..?? is that main pulley..?? because i change new that one Tensioner bearing ..

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

sound like engine diesel 4x4....some like that....

sexycar

4,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2004
©ït¥ ðf Thïêvê§
Visit site
that part of the car very hard to diagnose... cos all the planetary pulleys are around there close to each other, all of them with bearings... could be this one could be that one.... headache

Nissan27

Jan 27, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
when i hear area engine at the morning (engine start)... some vibration at absorber tensioner bearing when move (only 20 meter) before engine is heated.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per title, any auto modding kaki here? My ride is a puny 4G93 single cam auto with puny torque and puny hp in a wira sedan. My aim is to BOT the car and maintain the single cam and autobox. :slug::slug:

Anywhere I can find tips and stuff for the mods? All modding kaki in Malaysia drives manual. Only site with tips and stuff is DSMtuners forum. :slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience