Apology

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
actually im quite blur........but anyway......yeah toyota make UNCLE car.....hehheehe anyway it just about market only........any manufacturer can make better,powerful and chun car......and of coz toyota can tooo..............emmmm not sure the rank for toyota...number 1 ka in the world?

No need to apologize. Indeed Toyota...or rather UMW brought us Uncle Cars for Malaysian market - but that was years ago.

Now it's really hearthening to see more and more innovative and fun looking Toyotas in our homeland.

For now, I'll stick to my ol Corolla. If I have the budget I'd be looking forward to buy the yummy looking VITZ for sure hahahahaha

YEP,

NO DOUBT THAT TOYOTA IS AN UNCLE CAR.... I STILL WILL DRIVES MY OLD AE92.... COZ......ITS PAID OFF.....AND IT STILL TAKES ME FROM ONE END TO ANOTHER......

CHEERS...

I saw this car at MegaWeb in Japan. The 2 door version is nicer and they have a TRD version of it. Other than that it's basically a nice looking Kancil class car! :ph34r:

i can just walk out from my office in philepo damansara and further up got a showroom with trd models of vitz, damm nice

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom