Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
why do you have to apologise like this? If you are telling the truth, and the imitation GAB really sucks, so be it.

cookie

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Jul 23 2004, 07:02 PM
it seems that the truth hurts for some ppl.. :(
Stanley,

may be next time use non-hurting words but still get d message across ha ha B)

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
don't worry legally he can't do anything to you, since it is not considered as defamation for telling the truth. The only thing he can do to you is to hire some thugs to beat you up, which is already a criminal offense.

eg9525

Known Member
Mar 6, 2004
Cybertron
www.revsaints.com
bro, I don't agree that you need to apologize to the public! is the guy treathen you again? sms you again? If you're telling the truth, you don't need to apologize to the public. If they think they are right, please ask them to prove it!

Starlite

Jul 23, 2004
if u guys haf the damn prove to prove that all those are imitation and that ur words are "correct", then y not i suggest u go ahead and take action?? instead u ppl are just playing around with words and debating whose products are imitation. if u dare to call urself "guys" then compete the right and ethical way, not stabbing anyone's back without their knowledge. i'm actually shocked to see this scenario happening even between guys. well, if ur business is really that good, then u reli dun haf to make ur competitors' products sound so inferior. all this while u are only saying abt "collecting evidence, taking pictures, notifying japan's comopany", but i see no action at all. if wat u mentioned was right abt the imitation and stuff, y ppl still buy the goods? so u mean to say that consumers are conned. but i seriously think that ppl nowadays are far more intelligent than u think. they wouldn't pay such a big sum of money without thinking. maybe u can say some problems arise with the absorbers u bought from there, but nothing is perfect in this world. i'm sure that some things u buy also has their defects but certainly not all. i'm sure if u take the initiative to go back and ask for ur abs to be serviced, who will be so stupid to just simply repair it for u and lose business prospect in the future? we're talking abt business here and of coz no 1 wants to imitate and get profit just for a certain time. we're talking abt long-term business if u know wat i mean. anyway, i'm talking abt justice and evidence. since some ppl are only interested in making up stories abt others without evidence, then y waste ur time reading my msg.

(XO)

Jul 23, 2004
Dear customers, i'm one of the sales manager from RS1. Actually what does ninja know abt our product? All of our products are highly tested by dyno machine which is imported from japan. If you're interested, inform me, i can prove to you that my dyno graph actually exist.

We're not sure how they test the abs.
Do you think that a perfect absorber can be tested using bare hands? Our abs are unique and different from others. Every abs have their own characteristics as well as their advantages and disadvantages.

Plus, we have alot of prestigious dealers around Malaysia. If you don't believe, try exploring to those shops yourself. Do you think that they are fools to buy imitation products? The reason they order from us is because of our abs' quality and not bcs of a so-called cheap imitation absorber.

Everyone has different views on this matter. Since their mouth belongs to them and we cannot control what ppl say, let them be.

Business is all about professionalism. There are a variety of ways to attract customers but it may differ for some ppl. But certainly, we have to do it the professional and ethical way (not stabbing your competitors' back). If everyone is trying to attract customers by looking down on their competitors, strong competition will occur and each will definitely get a dose of their own medicine (each party will not get any advantage).

If you have further doubts, pls visit our shop personally to clarify things (not sending someone there and belief their judgements) because what u hear from others may be distorted and fake. We are able to prove that our shock abs are not imitation.

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
wow... a new sign-up man talk so long at here... looks like prepared a lot of homework liow...

i dun think u are a new ppl at here... why dun use ur regular account? Are u DUN DARE to use or u really a new ppl? or "san yau si" body got shit? lol~~~ :lol:

just my 2 cents,,,

CcL

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
ahahahhahahaha
funny :D

Starlite

Jul 23, 2004
it's up to u to think wateva u like. but all i can say is i'm new here. i dun haf to use a new account if i'm a regular here. not like wat u said, "san yau si".

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Originally posted by Starlite@Jul 23 2004, 11:43 PM
well, if ur business is really that good, then u reli dun haf to make ur competitors' products sound so inferior.
Stanley - I told you............... he is right....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know you're in for an awesome drive when the manifest states a brand new and yellow 458 Italia, a Scuderia, a couple of GT3 RS old and new, a couple of R8s, both V8s and a handful of F430s just to name a few. This Breakfast drive to Port Dickson is just one of the many social activities organized by Blue Jackets, a relatively new high-end car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience