Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller , Super ITC Ignition Timing Control & Pivot Shift Lamp X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller , Super ITC Ignition Timing Control & Pivot Shift Lamp X

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Up for sale are 3 items that I've just recently removed from my car. They'r all in good working condition.
Reason I'm selling the Vafc 2 and the Super ITC is because I've just upgraded to a Power FC and the shift lamp is because it came with the car when I bought it and it's just not my thing.

WILL TRADE FOR: Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold, Skunk2 Pro 2+ Camshafts, valvetrain and retainers, Exedy Clutch, Skunk2 68mm Throttle Body, Stainless Steel braided lines

1. Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller

Price:RM 730 SOLDDDDDDDDDDDD
Description: In very good condition and comes along with the harness. Does not come with the Apexi stand though.

2. Apexi Super ITC SOLD SOLD SOLD

Price: RM490
Description: Have some scratches on the box but does not affect function. Currently comes with / connected to a obd2 to obd1 harness

3. Pivot Shift Lamp X

Price: RM160 SOLDDDD
Description: I know the controller is not basically the one that comes with the Pivot Shift Lamp X package but it works basically the same way. This is a hybrid package between the controller of one pivot shift lamp series and the shift lamp X.

Location: Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur (Will COD anywhere from KL to PJ to Subang)
Method of payment: COD if local and Maybank2u (friend's account);willing to ship to other states for a small shipping fee.
Contact: 012-6634690 or [email protected] or [email protected] or just PM me.

Vouches: I'm a power seller on Ebay (Dev1l84) when I was studying in the States with a 400+ 100% positive feedback.

Last edited:

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller , Super ITC Ignition Timing Control & Pivot Shift La

Bump, just realized my feedback is only 233..it's been a while since I've checked my Ebay account after returning to Malaysia.

Shift lamp pending.

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Apexi Vafc 2 Vtec Controller , Super ITC Ignition Timing Control & Pivot Shift La

Bump, pilot shift lamp sold!

EgKev

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Vafc 2 and Pivot shift lamp sold

S-Itc pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This DIY is applicable to ALL Japanese cars as they share the same Air Con system. This is a long posting as I am covering cleaning for Washable and Not Washable Air Con Filters.

------

My family car Alza was just a little over 1 year old. Realized that the AirCon seems to not be blowing as strong as it was when it was new, especially on full blast.

So, I took it out and check.

Here's the compressed step of how to get to your Filter in a Perodua Alza...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience