KOB

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
Thread closed

Last edited:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
honestly there is no really best in town bro..
some say tuner A is the best but some don't..
end up all fight... argue and etc...
so best way is to have a friend which owns an evo.. has the similar mods that you have that has pfc and tuned.. have him take you for a ride and see how you like it..
heard places in KL like Trial Tuning,KSP,GTAuto is not bad for power fc.. other states like johor has good tuners also.. as well as alor setar but it all really depends on your specifications on how you like your ride to perform for you!!

Cheers!

gen2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
hi....i can tune for it for u. my style of doing is, ask the driver what they want and start to tune there. for hp wise no problem for every tuner but for drivability is hard to say need a lot alot of patient. i can also tell u at what boost and rpm your knock is accuring. so i can very easy to find the best hp for u.

i am from azracing can call me 0123736000

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The good boffins at Winding Road have come up with a metric called Speed per Dollar (SpD). Its aim is to put straight-line vehicle performance into an easy-to-understand financial perspective. In light of the monetary component, the best and worst SpD ratings among the sample cars tested aren't entirely surprising: Ariel Atom at the top, Bugatti Veyron at the bottom. Supercars -- and their super prices -- would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience