Apexi Air Filter ***DUAL FUNNEL*** cheap

Engine and Performance

Apexi Air Filter ***DUAL FUNNEL*** cheap

got ur Apexi air filter today afternoon, damn like it my silver version Apexi Power Intake~!!! thkz facegreen for selling me such a cheap price but high quality & good japan stuff...~~!!! :_:

remember to quote me price for Samco silicone hose k....:regular_smile: sms me...:_:

nice item bro ... isit limited stock? .. no $$ now le .. waitin for pay next mth only got budget ...

bro, wat's the diameter of the universal adapter? i wanna buy the filter and adapter, but now i wanna get the hoses first, please reply asap hehe thanks

i want CHROME without adapter how much?

how to buy from u?

PM me

Chrome are now out of stock. My coming shipping will be after New year. Middle of january

my turbo need 4inches filter..but i duno wher to buy d rubber adapter...can u quote me and sms me direct to 0168261613...juz mention u r d filter seller

broo...is there courier servise available to Jaybee??pm me plz

pls response 2my q.. serious buyer..tq very much

responded, what can i help u actually? call me @ 019-389-1881

my turbo need 4inches filter..but i duno wher to buy d rubber adapter...can u quote me and sms me direct to 0168261613...juz mention u r d filter seller

bro pm u oredi about air filter and RSM.. thank

bumps for you bro.....
really cheap!!!!!!!!

hey facegreen, hv u heard about gold version? I saw some1 got this thing leh, do u hv it?

Hi, pls pm me the total price including delivery to JB. Thanks