anyone using nitrous in daily driven car here?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Yes, NOS is chemical forced induction, also nicknamed turbo in a bottle.
Btw about using the forged internals, wouldn't it depend an how much power boost you're putting into the engine? If relatively low (maybe say 30% power increase or so), then can still use stock internals, no? CMIIW though coz I'm very newbie on forced induction.

As for the legality, if say you install such bolt-on kit (turbo/SC/NOS) then afterwards you want to sell-off the car, would it pass puspakom inspection? Or you need to demod it first?
I wouldn't say NOS is a low boost setup.. Once u got a lot of oxygen in d engine, ur ECU will detect it tru oxygen sensor in ur exhaust & it will maximise fuel injected in ur engine..

Usually NA use a wet system meaning the NOS system itself has another set of fuel injector to support a surge of oxygen inside d engine to make sure d engine won't have a lean AFR

Furthermore, usually NA engine has a high compression ratio thus making it unsuitable for NOS

I can talk about this all night long.. But i got to sleep too

Long story short, if u r thinking of getting a NOS.. Forged internals n turbocharged ur engine 1st

Don't repeat other people mistake.. Search d net.. Lots of information out there

Gudluck :burnout:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
izzo, your fren must be using nos with more then 50hp increment.....i will be using 35hp, the lowest fyi.... and should not always on the button,sabar je la even when kena potong by kancil when i speed at 170kmh today :bawling:

and again all bro tqvm for your sharing, and again i need to say i kinda boring with turbo..lol ... pull is of course addictive but just feel like retiring and do some really silent killer (even now my car silent macam stock car and stock exterior also)... and the nitrous kit i put should be 35hp and maybe most of the time, used as car show material only:biggrin::biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai everybody,i drive satria gti 2000 with vr4 engine,td05,.now im looking for good workshop dat can provide good service to my car with reasonable price ofcoz...area kl or selangor.urgent.....tq:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience