Anyone seen any Celica ST205 halfcut

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tom's

2,000 RPM
Been looking around for it and can't seem to find it......any brader here if come across
let me know......thanks.....

heeee...Soarer can aaa ???

if find let me know also !!! hahahahah

i thought theres on in mun lee?? (not certain)

St205 h/c only 3 unit in Kch last time, one bought by my corolla friend, Alvin you know how la.. and the other 2 dunno bought by who..

too rare la, just get ST185 then put in Microtech enough liao ma, that can do without the air/flow meter.. ST205 turbo smaller than ST185 la.. ahahhaha

alvin
tomorrow i going that place to see the st215 halfcut laaaaaaaa .. beh tahan !!!! wahahhahahaha

alvin..i saw one celica halfcut at jln ipoh there..u know the bridge that was under construction one?Neh..the yong tao fu. Beside the yong tao fu..there is a halfcut shop..i saw celica halfcut..its turbo but duno is the version u r finding anot..

got ..all ST is 4wd hahahah, but where can masuk corolla, have to cut and re-design a lot

mostly the ST##5 is 4wd........ caldina st215 260 kuda man...... how i wish can get 205 with 260 horses....hahahaha
yoga....remember take pic......
today call over 20 half cut shop....all also tarak

ohh.... i see, i think can lah, those britain guys already do ST205 in their corolla... 4WD with more than 400 kudaman...!!

alvin,
my fren maybe can help u find it...but hv to wait until the next trip to Japan...
can personally giv him spec...he will try to find it...but must put deposit one...
call me if u r interested...i'll introduce u to him :D

kevin...they told me sold to sabah or sarawak guy already

chinozie.....thanks...will let you know.....now still waiting for my half cut fella.....he is checking in japan now

d one in jln ipoh the engine can't use already,block pecah...he sell all d parts separetly,i bought 1 set JIC adjustable adsorber come with d h/c rm 1 K,damn low !

Top Bottom