Anyone have way for me ?

EDSC

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
www.voltzers.rules.it
Hi, long time no see everyone...

I m looking for some help here....if anyone have tht kind of souce then maybe I can bring my friend's unwanted Veilside Full Kit to Malaysia either reproduct it or other plan...I was told his kit wasnt custom but a copy..

So who got the cheapest way to ship them back to Malaysia from australia ?????? or maybe you have friend who have link with aus wreck house or watsoever ....

:)

Just a try....

My fren was just bought a Lotus so this kit was dumped in his house for a year ++++

vincentho

Feb 8, 2007
no worry fren, just bring the kit back, local have lots of shop that can fabricate the fiber copy, puchong has 1 already :)

Bump: no worry fren, just bring the kit back, local have lots of shop that can fabricate the fiber copy, puchong has 1 already :)

sprinter

Small Potato
Apr 15, 2004
Brisbane Aus
www.jdmstuff.blogspot.com
hi mate...maybe u can try to get quotation from this freight forwarding company :

www.packandsend.com.au
www.kalgin.com.au
www.jetta.com.au

which part of aus ur fren live?I`m In Brisbane QLD

as far as i know there is NO Sea Delivery From Brisbane To Any Port In Malaysia..Theres Only By Air Services Provided By AusPost..

unless u rent the whole container for around AUD 2000.00 ..the container size is 20 feet x 20 feet..

now i give u the international post charging zones rate from AusPost from Brisbane to Any location/Place In Msia...

0gm up to 250gm = AUD 7.95
250gm up to 500gm = AUD 12.65
1000gm = AUD 22.05
2000gm = AUD 40.85

Max Parcel = 20Kg

maybe u can check out here www.auspost.com/internationalpost

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Yes there are already have MRS Fortune kit in Msia. Genuine kit comes with a Veilside stamp and a serial number.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
also a complete veilside mr2 on the road somewhere......that car been missing in action for sometime now

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
also a complete veilside mr2 on the road somewhere......that car been missing in action for sometime now
U mean ur ex-car ar???sold it to malacca liao isn't??

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
there were couple of veilside SW20, dont know if changed color over time but i have seen a local SW20 veilside (with stickers just like the MR2 hyper rev magazine down to the color), a yellow veilside & toms ex veilside mr2.

EDSC, hope you find a way to transport it in. msian tax (bodykit) isnt cheap.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wheel clamp anyone?

Greetings!
Just to share something that I bought from Ace Hardware last week. A wheel clamp: http://imageshack.ushttp://img124.imageshack.us/img124/6638/wheelcramp6uq.jpg

Initially I bought an Autolock but couldn't fit, and I don't trust steering lock, hence this thing should fit the bill.

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience