Any one SAW this kind of car ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

limandy

Known Member
Guys,

just to ask, did any one know that the 2 door levin, car looks like , Wong sifu one ?
the original engine is 4AFE one ? is not 4AGE silvertop or blacktop meh ?

tot all levins come with either 4age or 4agze. 4afe corolla SE.

2 sens

krow,
limandy told me he saw one levin ae101 halfcut came wif 4A-FE engine n was selling like RM2.8k.. i was like :o terkejut... do u all believe such price? :huh: :o

Regards,
Mike

tipooooooooooooo!
hahahaha

or maybe the jap owner changed the engine. i dunno.. haf to ask the levin or 4a sifoos

Not aware any Levins using 4afe. But i did saw a a corolla SEG with 4WD tranny on the road. Red plate is embass car rite? So must be imported.

Originally posted by netmatrix@Dec 6 2004, 12:16
Not aware any Levins using 4afe. But i did saw a a corolla SEG with 4WD tranny on the road. Red plate is embass car rite? So must be imported.
white coloured ae111 model right?

saw a levin ae111 body with 4afe before in New Zealand. Forgot from what website already.

Nope. Its silver and totally stock. Even the emblems are different. I just didnt have the courage to look underneath. Its parked by a roadside in front of sultan ismail. heheh. Definitely an embasadors car.

I've seen the ad in star classified b4 and is stated 1.5L 4WD. That time i really wanted to buy.

Originally posted by netmatrix@Dec 6 2004, 22:10
Nope. Its silver and totally stock. Even the emblems are different. I just didnt have the courage to look underneath. Its parked by a roadside in front of sultan ismail. heheh. Definitely an embasadors car.
JDM Corolla AE104 - 4WD only 4AFE

JDM Corolla AE114 - 4WD only 4AFE

Since have this topic, I also want to know this corolla.

I've ride in it b4 in UK but cannot recall the name.

anybody heard to the:

Toyota Corolla "Ceres"

Toyota Corolla "Marino"

?

.... seen these on the road, they look kinda cool .... for a 4 door car that is :)

Wayward

the white corolla in the pic is a 5-door hatchback rite? seen one in damansara area..

there's one black corolla ceres in UTAR PJ...look kinda nice

cheers..

Top Bottom