Any drifter from Kepong?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
this morning, another terrible incident happened...
a gen2 1.6 was smoked by a BMW with monster engine and monster driver....
the gen2 is revving at rpm 6200 peak downshifting to gear 3(auto tranny) and still cant even catch up with the tail lamp of BMW 3 series....

juz wanna inform all to stay alert.....lookout for blue BMW with grey bonnet.....its a mean machine and can smoke anyone getting in his way....got internal info, its the same owner with the legendary blue vios..........so guys...watch yr back...a bimmer might come tailing you and smoke u up during CNY....

dont be surprise, it can also drift...not forgetting its a FR.....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
this morning, another terrible incident happened...
a gen2 1.6 was smoked by a BMW with monster engine and monster driver....
the gen2 is revving at rpm 6200 peak downshifting to gear 3(auto tranny) and still cant even catch up with the tail lamp of BMW 3 series....

juz wanna inform all to stay alert.....lookout for blue BMW with grey bonnet.....its a mean machine and can smoke anyone getting in his way....got internal info, its the same owner with the legendary blue vios..........so guys...watch yr back...a bimmer might come tailing you and smoke u up during CNY....

dont be surprise, it can also drift...not forgetting its a FR.....
1.6 vs 2.0 kah?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
wah new year eve also drift ah? hehe
bro khoyos,

i think tomorrow's training might cancel coz need to prepare CNY stuff. furthermore my car still not ready, changed to normal rack, still pending radiator, clutch set and tires....

hope to see u guys again after CNY.......pls tell my sifu ya...cheerz

Bump:
1.6 vs 2.0 kah?
i mean bmw at normal cruising speed, campro until peak also cannot see tail lamp....it shown this driver must have some voodoo in him....do u know him ah.....intro to me, i am sure many ppl wanna know that monster driver tooo....heehehehe

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
bro khoyos,

i think tomorrow's training might cancel coz need to prepare CNY stuff. furthermore my car still not ready, changed to normal rack, still pending radiator, clutch set and tires....

hope to see u guys again after CNY.......pls tell my sifu ya...cheerz

Bump:

i mean bmw at normal cruising speed, campro until peak also cannot see tail lamp....it shown this driver must have some voodoo in him....do u know him ah.....intro to me, i am sure many ppl wanna know that monster driver tooo....heehehehe
he is juz a normal driver & in fact he told me he was paddle to metal tat night.so it's normal for a 1.6 in tis kinda of situation

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ok...send my regards to him, maybe he can be my sifu also...:)

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
maybe i can intro his sifu to u,he is working with 1 of the biggest automobile company in malaysia & own a used car link for ard 500 unit turn over a month.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
walau eh, big table for someone to seat on it...hahahaa

btw, i jus start my ke70 after 1 week no start.....lucky still can ignite....went for donut and burnt some rubber...but was stopped halfway by bomba Van!! he said "bahaya sebab a hydrant kat situ" so i balik lor.....

anyway my project car still half way...pending clutch set, pending radiator, pending meter cluster, pending tires and some suspension setting......later project ok...then spin spin again...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
tis am he play at my office area,steering rack installed but now can only donut/steering RH nicely...cant steering LH

and his clutch was slipped & need to hv a bigger radiator

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Where would you recommend to get the Ultra Racing bars for BMW with reasonable price and good workmanship?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience