any corona club in kl or malaysia ??

jackliew

Feb 6, 2007
any corona club in kl or malaysia ?? any corona members wan to make a owner club just pm me thanks...

corona st171 3s-gte

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
not to sure bout ur model but u can sure join us from the tread "any st150 or at151 corona"... we got sifus using 3sgte beams engine n much much more...:biggrin:

jackliew

Feb 6, 2007
oh ya...but i driving st171 wo..urs 1 is fr rite?? how many cars in ur club??

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
no no no...:listen: mine is the first corona with the ff... :driver:st150 with 1.8 carb... urs is the 2.0 rite? ff also?.... most of the guys on the other link r also using the same model as me... which part of kl u from? i'm from sunway...:itsme:.... got few le, and se limited also... plus a corona 2.0... must be like ur model i think...

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
come come! all corona owner's r invited to join the page started by 2old2rusty(bro.yau)... :itsme: there u can ask many sifus about ur car, engine suspension n much much more! macam macam ada....:burnout:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
oh ya...but i driving st171 wo..urs 1 is fr rite?? how many cars in ur club??
Hello there, Jack.:wavey:

If you're talking about "Corona", there're a bunch of us here; mostly the ST150/AT151 model here but if you're specific about the the ST171, then there're not many from this forum; probably less than a handful. It's also not an official club yet(too few of us to make it a club), only a bunch of Corona owners sharing stories here.

The ST150/AT151 is the model just before the ST171 & it's FF, like Corona_ice said.

If you like, you're invited to join us at the thread Corona_ice mentioned. There also a couple of them using the 3S-GTE but not very active in this forum these days or.... you can dig up the 3S thread where there're mostly Celica owners with the 3S engine.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
haaa... u see the sifu of all sify has spoken his knid n gentle words... so hurry up n join us there!!! oh 2o2r, why we not yet make us a corona club huh? CCC= corona carina club!!:biggrin:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
haaa... u see the sifu of all sify has spoken his knid n gentle words... so hurry up n join us there!!! oh 2o2r, why we not yet make us a corona club huh? CCC= corona carina club!!:biggrin:
No lar, I can't accept such a big compliment, bro. I'm no sifu; I'm just like the rest of us here, learning new things everyday thru the exchange of ideas & info. It's just like I'm more vocal; meaning talk a lot, that's all. Empty cans always makes the most noise mar...:embarassed:

There just too few of us to make it a club lar, bro. Besides, the last time I suggested a Corona Gathering also nobody turned up. So how are we ever gonna make it as a club with such cold response ?:laugh:

AtukFC

Known Member
May 1, 2006
not to sure bout ur model but u can sure join us from the tread "any st150 or at151 corona"... we got sifus using 3sgte beams engine n much much more...:biggrin:
Not include ST171, ghrRRR..:banghead:

Bump:
any corona club in kl or malaysia ?? any corona members wan to make a owner club just pm me thanks...

corona st171 3s-gte
I got machine like U bro & swap 3S-GTE from halfcut ST205.:itsme:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
AtukFC,

I thought you were going to show me the photos of your ST205 dashboard, remember ? :wavey:

Mana gambarnya, bro ?:biggrin: Dah lupa, nampaknya....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guyz, im gonna convert my engine very soon, from experience ppl out there who have convert and stuff, could u list me down wat i should do and check out, wat i should ask for and stuff, how's the procedure? where should i go? well i have some questions...

when converting my engine, i wanna upgrade to nissan 4 pot front and back with 5 lugs knuckle, will jpj approve this? or should i just drill the rotor to pcd 114 4 holes? or any1 could tell me a good disbrake and rotor with 4 holes pcd...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience