any bodybuilder here ?

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
hi, isnt it every mans dream to have .........

1. 2 door Sports Car ...
2. look handsome and muscular (slim )
3. have a very pretty gal as girlfriend

wow... isnt it typical ? well in face i'm 1 of those man who crave for these 3 ....

long story short.... i'm into bodybuilding... juz wanna check out if any 1 here is into bodybuilding as well ?

i am quite knowledgable in this field , but i didnt quite put it into practise.....
i am damn fat..... look damn slaggy now... coz few months never train(encounter some relationship problem months back) ...

dun look good but i am strong... some 500lbs deadlift and some 800lbs leg press....

juz wanna see if any 1 is into bodybuilding.....

cheers mate

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
i also am into fitness n health but not until those extream body building la..
me also encounter some relationship problem ( this mnth and single now)
kena left by the girl...damn frust..

ok back to topic. where normaly do u train ...
i usually do at home.but free weight lo....as in using body weight only...no $$$ to go gym

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
hi guys.. thanks for reply ....

blue hippo ....i from jb .. i usually train in larkin badminton court ( 2nd floor) ..
i strong only..... but fat ar.......hehe

infernal ..... u also into bodybuilder isit ? ....

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
wow..... infernal ... the site alittle amateur leh ....... shoulder press 135 pound only wanna put youtube and show off ........ tiew....... i shoulderpress 225 lbs freeweight also nv take video ......

haha

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
funkydog : if ur refering to lyn , thats a local site , good place to ask question regarding local stuff lah - ie local places to get supplements etc .

btw with a student budget(no money to eat clean to build) + laziness not to mention procrastination , how to bb la lol

funkydog

Known Member
Sep 28, 2006
infernal u how old ? ...... i'm 22 this year... singapore sells supplement much much cheaper than msia......... and i am 1 of those who buy from sg and sell in msia..... sometimes i get my friend (studying in US) to ship supplements to me...... much much cheaper than Sg . and even greater profit.....

lol........ actually i am the vice president of my schools gym ... to qualify for that..u got to be knowledgable on nutritions and know how to train .. and of coz .....some muscles to convince ppl .......
hehe

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
19 this year , forgot to mention that parents have this whey = bad mentality . so there goes bb //

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
Hello
i just joined a gym last week mainly to work on my weak legs, especially the knees, ans also to get a lil' bit more mascular. My mom knew about it so she also join with me ahaha, so we go gym together
Ours are package only, i didn't ask about yearly or so membership. For package the owner set a target and helps us to achieve it. In my case, he suggested the strength/power/speed thingy. So they'll be instructing me to exercise in some way la
only problem i have is, sometimes after working out, be it basketball or other, my legs are tired for a few days, any methods to relieve me of this kind of fatigue? any diet plans to replenish energy or something
asking advice

cheers ya'll

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
From what little I know, protein helps regenerate your muscles after exerting them. I don't know enough of your diet of course, but I'm guessing that this could be one reason. Soy milk and egg white are two high sources of protein.

If you are looking into body building, you are also looking at a great deal of commitment and sacrifice. I personally go to the gym 3-4 times in a week before I get to work. I do 30 mins worth of cardio which is near minimal and then I do about an hours worth of weight training. I don't intend to get all chunky because for one, I don't have the dedication (I love food) and also because I don't intend to look like wrestlers. I'm trying to look athletic is all. Depending on what body type you want, there is actually a wealth of useful tips and information on the net.

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
gosh.. which reminds me.. my FF membership has been freezed for ages.. and i'm piling back on the pounds now.. time to reactivate back.. lolz.. queue "eye of the tiger intro" lolz..

yo duke.. where do you normally work out?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Haha eye of the Tiger... Motivational indeed.

I'm a member of FF as well. I pick the mornings because all FF outlets are really packed after work. It's also nice to walk into the office all fresh in the morning. My work only starts @ 10am which helps a lot. :regular_smile:

These days, I go to the branch @ the Curve because I work in Damansara Perdana so it's really close by. Which branch did you use to go to?

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
lolz.. we're more than fellow kopites then.. i'm a passport holder, i used to frequent Menara Axis 4 times a week.. and then i got transferred to cyberjaya... damn.. the FF at IOI is jam packed after working hours.. well.. probably shouldnt be using that excuse not to go lolz..

how does the one at the Curve fair?

Last edited:

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Ah I used to go to Axis on Sundays. The Curve is pretty decent though the layout is a little narrow especially where the machines are. It's laid out over 2 floors, so you do disperse the crowd a little.

Cyberjaya? That's really far dude, so the closest to you is at IOI then? You live in Puchong?

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
chicks then to hang out at axis more.. or so from my observation.. but yet to step into the branch at the Curve..

tell me about it man.. i'm residing at Kelana Jaya.. 60km daily travel..

anyways.. hopefully we can meet up.. whether its gym or booze or match.. always happy to meet a fellow kopite..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear Malaysia has followed up the launch of their first ever women-oriented program last month with the first ‘Survival Training’ workshop that aims to educate female motorists with the confidence, knowledge and skills of not only auto care but road safety as well.

The free community service workshop was held at Nusajaya...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience