Anti Rust Device for sale CHEAP !!!!

BV5015

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
JB
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmasai
Soooooo far

how's the quality?
yeap, u told me tat shop b4, how's the quality?

LANE

Known Member
May 20, 2005
Cheras
bro if this works to proton car , as we all know proton car (esp wira) if reach about 7-8 years old roof becoming rusting also hood (my car la) , i think i want repaint my car and install this device , is it work ? .

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
bro if this works to proton car , as we all know proton car (esp wira) if reach about 7-8 years old roof becoming rusting also hood (my car la) , i think i want repaint my car and install this device , is it work ? .
heya bro..of course this item works man...i had a mitsubishi fto owner who had rust spots on his roof and he repainted it and purchased this product and guess what ...it has been 3 years since he bought it and there isnt any single rust spots on his roof anymore !

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Cool device!!

I want one set of RE633 with 2 anode unit.

RE633 2 Anode Unit :
This unit consists of a black command module with 2 separate anodes with flashing LED’s that indicate the product is functioning correctly. This unit is for all sedan and one-shelled LDV type vehicles.

RE634 4 Anode Unit :
This unit consists of a black command module and has 4 separate anodes with flashing LED’s. This unit is suitable for all split bin LDV type vehicles, mini-buses and all SUV 4x4 type utility vehicles.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Specifications: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Input Voltage:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 12 Volt DC
Ground: (-) Negative
Current Draw: 6-80 ma
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anode Composition: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Carbosil™ Capsules"[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] non-sacrificial[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Command Module Size:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anode:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 50mm X 50 mm
Weight: 230g
[/FONT]

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
All i can say is , it works....I have many peoople who bought it...No complaints so far...So u tell me...

leilz

Known Member
Dec 1, 2006
just found this thread, very interesting one....hope U mind to answer my question...

1. how about the durability of this product?long-lasting?
2. does it come with warranty?
3. some part of my car got rusted already...will this device stop the rust before it become worst?

TQ

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
This product has been fitted onto 3 of my cars..One car has been having it for 7 years...Till now the only thing that i have done to product is replacing the double sided tape pasted on the control unit because my engine's mounting broke and this control unit came off and was rubbing against the air cond compressor..And even on high temp,it doesnt effect the durability of this product.....No other problems...:biggrin:

There is a warrany card in the box of this item which you would need to mail to the U.S.A..

tHIS product will PREVENT more rust from forming on the already effected areas from becoming worse...

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
So.. how much u selling now bro...?:hmmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience