Another bad seller..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Another bad seller..........

91T

Jan 3, 2008
Beware of this person zth nick;v2peter....buying a td05 single fin from him on 4th of march.he claim that the item still in good condition,when i installed on my car its was leaking.I call him up,he said the item belong to his friend and will settle it up for me within 1 week.After a week I call him,he said buzyla and give alot of excuses.then he said his friend outstation to china.nevermind i give him 1month to settle it for me...end of the month still no reply then i call him up...this bastard scold me and said its only rm400. why need to call him everytime?and said will call me after he meet his friend.untill now no respond from him...BEWARE OF THIS SELLER....drive a satria silver colour around jusco balakong and cheras..........

toin_toin_toin

Known Member
Mar 14, 2008
he scold u saying its just 400 only? he things that 400 its not money arr? if its just 400 so small amount of money for him ask him to pay u back the 400 and **** off la coz sounds like 400 is like 4 ringgit to him...
anyway feel sorry for u bro hope u find a way to sattle it...

Areignz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
Called him before to deal b16a computer box.Luckily been inform about this.So many kencing orang in zth nowadays la.

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
That Becoz You Are So Darn Stupid...he Not Using Courier To You...it Face To Face & Hand By Hand...before You Buy,didn't Check The Item First??? Turbine It Easy To See...it Good Condition Or Not...if You Are Not Professional Dont Buy By Your Self

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
That Becoz You Are So Darn Stupid...he Not Using Courier To You...it Face To Face & Hand By Hand...before You Buy,didn't Check The Item First??? Turbine It Easy To See...it Good Condition Or Not...if You Are Not Professional Dont Buy By Your Self
i wonder every1 in the zth is darn smart like u....c'mon...people kena con n u said this thing.....not every1 mod car noe everything, like that all the foreman eat shit liao....just my 2 cent opinion on this statement....

anyway bro just felt sorry for u.......

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
wow.. u are the winner. u think everybody so "smart" like u? why dun u follow him and go check for him? since its so very easy to see. If he don't buy it himeslf, who is gonna buy it for him? u? LOL...

MTX-8

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
wow.. u are the winner. u think everybody so "smart" like u? why dun u follow him and go check for him? since its so very easy to see. If he don't buy it himeslf, who is gonna buy it for him? u? LOL...
true2 hahah

CT_WORKSHOP

Sep 3, 2005
Malaysia

eddy7557

Mar 13, 2005
u too good. no body like u. hhahahahahaaaa

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
so its ok for the seller to LIE to the buyer? OK kah?

kambingcool

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
LoL NoBody Like U DoHH!!

takazz3

1,000 RPM
Jan 5, 2007
yessss gtir n yuhanisa pun kaki kencing gak.. thats y ler dia baking v2peter...
conman love conman... huhu... bedal je

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just at sent my kancil for headlamp(square) wiring modd . Mod for putting bigger wattage white blue bulb, but i notice that after changging those big wattage bulb , my speedometer light is gonna dim a bit and my headlamp cover center seem a little melt , so izzit the shop did not done the installation properly ??

I heard ppl said add relay will consume less electric, izzit true ??

How to test whether it is good o not their wiring?

help plz .............. kindda fustrated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience