Another bad seller..........

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Another bad seller..........

At least buyer tell everyone about this seller attitude, as my opinion RM400 its money and never came to you for FREE and must do something for find its and for seller better responsible wat item u sold dont cheat in business...good lesson for forumer at zth...pity on u bro..

aiyooo .. many conman ..susah la saya mao jual part ,
duk nak cari wang kawin pon susah ,
part ade , buyer semua takut conman ,
susah susah orang part untuk dijual kat sini ,
muncu pulakbanyak banyak conman
mati la , kena buat website sendiri ,

That Becoz You Are So Darn Stupid...he Not Using Courier To You...it Face To Face & Hand By Hand...before You Buy,didn't Check The Item First??? Turbine It Easy To See...it Good Condition Or Not...if You Are Not Professional Dont Buy By Your Self

so,really the conman to support their team..haha..be aware for this kind of guys.i read the newpapar local in johor,got ppl to cheat the student to open acc to cheat ppl money in internet,so ZTH member need to more care when do trading on line...

That Becoz You Are So Darn Stupid...he Not Using Courier To You...it Face To Face & Hand By Hand...before You Buy,didn't Check The Item First??? Turbine It Easy To See...it Good Condition Or Not...if You Are Not Professional Dont Buy By Your Self[/QUOTE

u ar...bfore u sound must see kes first la...think before comment..
haiya..LOL.......:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

That Becoz You Are So Darn Stupid...he Not Using Courier To You...it Face To Face & Hand By Hand...before You Buy,didn't Check The Item First??? Turbine It Easy To See...it Good Condition Or Not...if You Are Not Professional Dont Buy By Your Self

damn la u.. con people then wnt to said other people stupid.. WTF:thefinger:

4G93GTi-R said:
only con man will support con man.how dare r u still talking like this.. WTF:thefinger:

dun simply calling ppl stupid..... this guy is so rude and no attitude.... go to hell la u.....

Last edited:

WTF LA U WEI!!!!!!:thefinger: WHO R U??? TUHAN KA??? SUKA2 PANGGIL ORG BODOH!!!!
LU LA BODOH!!!!!:mad:

4G93GTi-R is so stupid la.. we in zth mush be good person... we in big family.. no cheat2 ar....

SEE!!! SO MANY MEMBER DUN LIKE U...THINK BEFORE YOU POSTING OR COMMENT..
NOW THIS PAGES LIKE DAMM U..
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA...SIMPLY COMMENT!!:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

whr is tat fella 4G93G-tipu go?
went bek 2 mama tummy hide ka?
din c u barking around hr summore :thefinger:
quite peaceful..

To our ZTH members,pls beware of this seller coz now still selling many item at zth even his thread
already more than a year....not to condemn him,but i already kena by him.so pls becareful when dealing with him k.thanks......PEACE.

Originally Posted by 4G93GTi-R View Post

ok MR CON...if next time i go buy anythings in tis forum,i'll ask u go 2gether wif me k???if u dunno how to see the item cond also so u r the "ONLY STUPID".....huhuhuhu.....

sorry to hear bout tat from u bro 91T......

really gai. me also kena la.

ZTH MEMBER CALL : K_C

he send me the picture in 100% condition CF muffle.

when i saw him face to face.. was like the exhaust is real not that good shape.

but i wanna try out the exhaust in my car, and he reply said that the exahust scracth becuz of my car lower and kena. and the exhaust use for few month only. still good condition.

im not know about exhaust so i go fix it that time the Exhaust shop said that the exhaust is bad condition and stuff. and i call him back and ask him to return 50% of the many but he dun wan to accept anymore and ask me to sell at forum again. waaa ask me to tipu people like him to said this exhaust still good condition like that...

lucky i brought from him not that much money.:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom