AMS Alpha 12: New Record for Fastest R35 GT_R

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/15fBLAS2P64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A little over a week ago, we attended the October 2011 Texas Mile. We try to make it down to this bi-annual event in order to conduct top speed testing of our vehicles and normally we bring our own cars out, but his October event was particularly special. At the request of one of our Alpha 12 GT-R customers, Mr. Andrew Hadeed from the country of Antigua & Barbuda, we also brought his car down to claim the title for the "World's Fastest R35 GT-R".

With many from the island nation following his build, Mr. Hadeed wanted a record in addition to his GT-R to bring back to his country. The weekend was a rough one due to warm weather and an undesirable head wind of 25mph. Even so, we were able to pull two one mile runs at just over 216mph!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am interested to import a classic/vintage into Malaysia. I am wondering would it make a difference if the car was more than 50 years(i.e :Vintage)?

Also how much is a classic car ap? And how is the tax structure for classic cars?

Does anyone know where I can get a classic car AP?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience