Alpine DD Drive sub...

aurie

Known Member
Mar 3, 2005
i want to know the size suitable for this sub...currently running on 1.0 but not enuff laa...???any sifu here can help me???

Master D

Known Member
Nov 26, 2004
KL/JB
Visit site
Hi Aurie,

What do you mean by not enough? What kind of bass are you hearing now and what are you trying to achieve? What amp are you using to drive the sub? Current box sealed?

aurie

Known Member
Mar 3, 2005
currently running on 1.0...sealed box,the bass not reach till front.listening normal song,vocal and r&b.I prefer SQ setup...using 4 channel amp"Rogers".people told me the box size not suitable for DD Drive and the rms is about 250-300,now i pump in around 150-200 only...

Master D

Known Member
Nov 26, 2004
KL/JB
Visit site
I would suggest getting a more powerful amp. Else go for either 1.25 - 1.5 cuft sealed and see if it makes a big difference, with a bigger box, you need less power to drive the sub. So maybe your Rogers amp can pull it off.

aurie

Known Member
Mar 3, 2005
ok..thanks dude,really apreciate it.will give a try soon.

aurie

Known Member
Mar 3, 2005
thanks neo..very hard to find on the net nowdays since its a old model from Japan.

beetle,it does plays such only for a box size...i play around with the tuned already but people suggest me get a right box size for my setup.

anyway,i play on my waja...

miow

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
langkawi
wow alpine dd drive sub huh???
da best n soft woffer in market i heart b4 try wit 2.0qbf box wit 3x8long port it wil be good bass if playing sq if useing alpine v12 amp wil be more great....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all ,
recently i had my colt mirage a156 (1979) transplant to 4g91 carb , but it did save me any fuel , so i am thinking bout convert 4g91 carb to 4g91 injection ,
so i went on to study & research about the ECU , however i still hv about 10 pin-out on the ecu that i can't find the discription (function) . now i need help from u guys to help me , did anyone of u hv the 4g91 pin-out diagram ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience