All turbo experts pls help

HyperRevved 6313

Apr 19, 2005
I'm riding wira evo 3 engine. Currently i jus install my intercooler piping. But when i send de car in , de foreman there tells me that somewhere of my banana area are leaking air coz there's sound.

Den after i install de piping, i went back to my foreman and check they said there's no leaking air sound . So nvm i go highway and test my boost, it didn't drop but i can't go after 6500rpm (normally 7000).

Wanna ask all sifu , wat u guys think about this prob ? Is that a need to re-set AFC after install intercoller pipings?

If there's really a air leaking out from banana will it cause my engine can't go high rpm ?

apai_Ngage

Dec 15, 2004
U better retune your AFC as you have upgraded your piping.

Hi to all ZTH sifu's. first i like to thank all the sifu dat help me in suspension. ive put GAB SS SERIES into my wira ( spring rate equal to GSR ). now i need advice based on the below picture product. wat is that product for??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: then my riding style is street racing n always doing " zigzag" in Traffic. so is that product will helpful for my wira. explain it....plsssssssssssss:adore: