Alignment, Balancing, Nitrogen, Pumping of Camber

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
nah , most of u guys got it wrong, if u hit an uneven surface , doesnt mean it has to give way , first do know how camber works , do u all have first hand in setting camber ? or u guys speaking from other ppls saying :)

camber is adjusted via a bolt and nut which is holding your suspension shocks , here is the picture

i adjust camber on my own , and there will no reason to give way unless you run a "cheap nut and bolt" , "nut and bolt which is loose"

Actually, those ppls are not wrong at all as most of the stock cars are come with non-adjusted camber. And it might happened on old car due to wear and tear problem. :biggrin:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Actually, those ppls are not wrong at all as most of the stock cars are come with non-adjusted camber. And it might happened on old car due to wear and tear problem. :biggrin:
if ur car is not camber adjustable, then how do u adjust camber ? the camber is fixed already unless u buy a camber kit :) wht say u ?

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
if ur car is not camber adjustable, then how do u adjust camber ? the camber is fixed already unless u buy a camber kit :) wht say u ?

What I mean is some wear and tear on the suspension / chasis parts might cause camber easily to out. Especially on old car like mine one ... :biggrin:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
What I mean is some wear and tear on the suspension / chasis parts might cause camber easily to out. Especially on old car like mine one ... :biggrin:
opsie, yeaps tht is true, due to wear and tear, camber settings runs out :D

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
bump:D
Bros....what is the purpose of putting nitrogen in the tyre...will it have any effect on the tyre wear and tear....

kezman

Known Member
Dec 5, 2007
KL
bump:D
Bros....what is the purpose of putting nitrogen in the tyre...will it have any effect on the tyre wear and tear....
afaik, using nitros can reduce wear and tear on your tyres cuz nitro is a lighter air. also the temperature inside your tyre will not change as much after long distance travel as compared to normal air. i might be wrong and so i stand corrected :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello forumers.. anyone here have experiences with Mark-X from Toyota? maintenance cost, etc..? I am looking for a second car now..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience