Aisay...patrol car did not chase rempit

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
This is one of those days when I kick myself for being lazy for neglecting to install that viewcam onto my dash (something I have been doing regularly since I bought the equipment).

Going to work this morning, I was the lead car waiting at one of the traffic lights that controls a 4-way junction. Directly alongside my car in the next lane, is a Police Waja.

While waiting for the light to go green, some young rempit (without a helmet somemore) cut across in front of us from the opposite lane (about 10 feet in front) in full view of the cops and headed to the junction to our left. No other vehicles were making a turn in front of us, so the patrol could easily have darted out and gave pursuit.

Amazingly the cops just stared at the rempit as he went past and then just sat there. For a brief moment, I glanced at the police driver and he met my glance. I just smiled at him and shook my head. When the lights went green, the patrol car just went about his business like nothing ever happened.

WTF.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Two guys fathered the same son. Well if they can pull off a biological miracle like that, then they are way smarter than me LOL.

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
I rather praise people from Alam Flora than Polis, at least they take away the trash.....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Today, I saw a bike minor crashed into the corner of a small lorry. It was on jalan ampang, heading towards menara great eastern. As usual, there was slow traffic and all cars were just following slowly. Then, this dude on a bike with his kid behind, just suddenly screeched and the left side of his bike crashed into the rear right corner of the lorry. The lorry was on the left lane and I was on the right so the bike was in between both lanes. I was like, "hahahaha go in between traffic some more la. Next thing you know, it's a lorry balak and you and your kid will ham kar ling"

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
bro, since it happened in the morning...I guess they r on their way to mamak for free teh tarik.

or...police will only act at nite, as bikers at nite will consider mat rempit, whereby morning bikers, are consider working fella who ride bike to work...no rempetting.

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Well...Im sorry but actually, I was there during the incident, at the back seat of the waja.​

The two policemen did debate a lil about what actions they should take .​

It went like this :​

Officer A : Mat, Nak kejar keh budak budak tuh? Nampak macam eksyen...kitorang tunjuk dia waja pun leh lari...​

Officer B : Ala, takyah la, diorang tu, kalau kejar dapat pun, bukan dapat apa....lagipun, saya tengah lapar ni...​

Officer A : Ya pun ya juga....(looks at car on his side) eh tengok budak ni.....Kalau dia ingat lampu hijau ikut rempit rempit tu jalan, kan bagus?​

Officer B : Eh betul la tu...jom kita tunggu dia buat salah, lepas tu kita kasi tolong sama dia. Boleh dapat 30 ringgit sekurang- kurangnya...​

Officer A : Set.....​

But thankfully our fellow ZTHian was a law abiding citizen, and the two police officers had to be starved all the way to lunch.​

Btw, dont ask me what I was doing in their back seat. haha​

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Hahahahaha..nice one yohannes!!!:rofl: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys! Im new here :P

I thinking buying 2nd hand sports car under 50k....which one will suitable to me?
(maybe prelude? altezza?)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience