Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Airtrek 4 Pots Brake Caliper Upgrade Package

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
4 Pots Brake Caliper Upgrade Package!!!

This is a special brake upgrade package for most Japanese cars. Package includes:

1) Refurbished 4 Pots Brake Caliper from Toyota Supra/Soarer
2) Refurbished Brake Disc
3) New Brake Pads
4) Bracket for Caliper
5) Includes Installation
6) Color - Black/Red/Gold/Silver

Braking power equavilant to other well known 4 BIG pots caliper. Applicable for most Japanese cars. Limited sets for sale, be quick!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Other makes are welcome to inquire as it can be custom installed.

Last edited:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Hi bro, yes, it's possible and can be custom made. Please call the number as advertised for more details. Also, please mention that you see this advertisement from ZTH. Thank you! :)

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
hello bro.......
wanna ask about the brake....
im using waja with pcd114, 4 holes..... currently using gsr single pot....
i want to fit a 2 pot evo3 brake with the biggest disc size to fit a 15 inch rim. my offset is +30, so definitely can fit a 4 pot but i think its too much stopping power for my waja, so evo 2 pot is enough la...

question:
can you custom made a bracket to fit a 2 pot evo3 caliper to a custom size disc (maybe 285mm or 290mm).... i want the disc to be big and look full with the least visible gap..... is it possible? (view attached pic, around 1 inch of gap visible)

FYI: i want to retain my original waja knuckle so that i can retain my ABS, so i just want a custom bracket to fit the evo3 caliper with the custom larger disc....

kindly advise and pm the price too. thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
hello bro.......
wanna ask about the brake....
im using waja with pcd114, 4 holes..... currently using gsr single pot....
i want to fit a 2 pot evo3 brake with the biggest disc size to fit a 15 inch rim. my offset is +30, so definitely can fit a 4 pot but i think its too much stopping power for my waja, so evo 2 pot is enough la...

question:
can you custom made a bracket to fit a 2 pot evo3 caliper to a custom size disc (maybe 285mm or 290mm).... i want the disc to be big and look full with the least visible gap..... is it possible? (view attached pic, around 1 inch of gap visible)

FYI: i want to retain my original waja knuckle so that i can retain my ABS, so i just want a custom bracket to fit the evo3 caliper with the custom larger disc....

kindly advise and pm the price too. thanks.
Hi Bro, thanks for your question. Actually, I am helping my mechanic to advertise. However, I have asked him similar questions like these before, and the bracket can be custom made.

So, can you please call the number stated in the ad and ask about the price? Please let him know that you saw the ad from ZTH.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HPC and MAM's first ever 4 Endurance race in Sepang will commence this June 12th 2011. This will be a private event sanctioned by the Motorsports Association of Malaysia (MAM) and allows for all race prepared cars old and new ranging from 1600cc, 1800cc and 2000cc.

If you you have yourself a Honda Civic EG for example, your...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience